Latest Update (16th November 2017): The Bureau of Police Research & Development has released the BPRD Recruitment 2017. candidates may Apply for 84 DSP, Inspector of Police, Stenographer Grade – II & Various Other Posts at www.bprd.nic.in
BPRD Notification 2017
Hey guys, are you waiting for the BPRD Stenographer Grade II Recruitment 2017? So, we have excellent news for those contestants who want make their career bright in Bureau of Police Research & Development. Interested and skilled aspirants must read this post properly & take all the detailed information regarding the BPRD Vacancy 2017 from the below sections of the article because we mention every information in the below article. You may apply online for the vacancy from the official website of Bureau of Police Research & Development i.e. www.bprd.nic.in. For more information, you can check our careerjobs360 webpage on regular basis & get all the latest updates from here.
BPRD DSP Recruitment 2017
The Bureau of Police Research & Development has released the employment notification for BPRD Inspector of Police Vacancy 2017 for 84 Posts Deputy Superintendent of Police, Inspector of Police, Stenographer Grade – II & other various posts in the department. The Bureau of Police Research & Development department has invited the application forms from eligible and deserving candidates through offline mode. Interested applicants, who want to do a government job in Delhi, then they must apply for BPRD Recruitment 2017 and send the application form on or before the closing date that is 20th November 2017 on the below given postal address. Other detailed information about the notification such as academic qualification, age limitations, application form fee, selection procedure, key dates, and how to apply etc are given below in the article. Kindly go through the complete article
www.bprd.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Department||Bureau of Police Research & Development|
|Information Regarding||BPRD Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||84 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Superintendent of Police, Inspector of Police, Stenographer Grade – II & other various posts|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Category of Article||Notification/Recruitment 2017|
|Last date to apply online||20th November 2017|
The Bureau of Police Research and Development was set up on 28 August in the year 1970 in furtherance of the objective of the Govt of India for the modernization of police forces. It has evolved as a multifaceted, consultancy organization. Currently, it has 4 divisions – Research, Development, Training & Correctional Administration.
BPRD Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Principal Scientific Officer (Life Science): 01
- Assistant Director (Legal): 01
- Principal Scientific Officer (Uniform & Accoutrement): 01
- Principal Scientific Officer (Ballistics/ Explosives): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Building): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Uniform & accouterment): 01
- Assistant Director: 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Traffic & Transport): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Weapons): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer(Life Science ): 01
- Scientific Assistant (Life Science): 01
- Scientific Assistant (Uniform & Accoutrement): 01
- Legal Assistant: 01
- Hindi Translator Grade-I: 01
- Research Scientific Officer: 04
- Forensic Expert (JSO): 02
- Cyber Expert (JSO) 2: 02
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 21
- Inspector of Police: 19
- Hindi Editor: 01
- Senior Investigator: 01
- Halwai: 01
- Despatch Rider: 03
- Staff Car Driver: 12
- Hindi Translator: 02
- Manager Grade- III: 01
- Clerk/ Salesman: 01
Bureau of Police Research & Development Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Interested participants must have completed Graduation in relevant field from any reputed institution/University. For more details, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Maximum age limit for the applicants is 56 years
- Upper age limit is provided to the reserved category of aspirants as per the Government Norms.
Application Form Fee: Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment then they must have to pay some amount as an application fee which is decided by the BPRD Department.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list and personal interview performance in the written exam and interview which is going to be conducted Bureau of Police Research & Development.
|Commencing date for application form||Available Now|
|Deadline date to fill application||20th November 2017|
|Deadline date to pay application form fee||20th November 2017|
How to Apply for BPRD Recruitment 2017 for 84 DSP, Inspector of Police & Various Other Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply online for the BPRD 84 DSP Recruitment 2017 must check detailed notification before applying for the vacancy from the official portal of the BPRD if you are eligible then apply online for the given recruitment. We have mentioned below some steps for apply online BPRD Recruitment 2017 Application form you can go through them and fill the form easily.
- Firstly, you must have to open the official website of Bureau of Police Research & Development that is www.bprd.nic.in
- Then, go to the notification section & search out the BPRD Stenographer Grade II Recruitment 2017 official notification link in it.
- Then, hit the BPRD Recruitment 2017 Official advertisement and open it in the next web page.
- After that, you must read the detailed notification very attentively before applying for the vacancy.
- Then, download the application form
- Now, filled all the details in the application form by correct data.
- Attach the entire required document with the application.
- Paste the photograph & signature on the form.
- Recheck the application form then send it to the given postal address.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Take a hard copy it & keep it safely for further use.
Bureau of Police Research & Development,
Block No XI, Third Floor,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110 003
Official Website: www.bprd.nic.in