BSF (Border Security Force) serves under the defense ministry, has recently released an application form of the BSF Recruitment 2019. It’s total 1763 vacancies of BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment both for Male and Female. Any interested and the eligible candidates can apply offline till the last date of the notification-03, Mar 2019.
Conducting Body: Border Security Force.
Post Name: BSF Constable Tradesmen (Male & Female).
No of Vacancies: Total 1763 (Tentative).
Job Locations: In different Indian cities.
Min Age Limit: As of 01st August 2019, from 18 to 23 years for General Category.
Age relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC)-03 years.
For Schedule cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST)-Up to 05 years.
About the post categories of the BSF Constable Recruitment 2019:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|8||Constable (Washer Man)||253|
|9||Constable (Water Carrier)||320|
For more detailed information, check the notification link of the http://www.bsf.nic.in/
Highlights of the Important Exam Date and Application Form Distributing Dates of BSF Constable Recruitment 2019:
|Dates Of The Application Form|
|Starting date of submission||02 Feb 2019|
|Last date of submission||03 Mar 2019|
|The last date of submission for the candidates resides in remote places.||18 Mar 2019|
|Main Exam Date||Will be notified Soon|
Key Eligibility Criteria And The Educational Qualification for BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment:
- Has a matriculation degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of industrial training or equilibrium in the respective trade work.
- One-year certification course from the Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute along with a minimum one year experience in respective trade.
- And the two years Diploma from the Industrial Training in the trade or in the similar Trade.
|Male||Height||162.5 cm||167.5 cm|
|Chest||76-81 cm||78-83 cm|
|Female||Height||150 cm||157 cm|
The Application Fee of BSF Recruitment 2019:
- For General/OBC: Rs. 100.
- For reserved SC/ST/ESM &Female: Nil
Pay scale of the BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment:
|For the Matrix level-3||Rs. 21,700-69,100/- along with other key allowances as per the Central Govt. norms.|
How to apply for the BSF Constable Recruitment 2019:
- Step-1: Visit the official website of the Border Security Force (BSF) on http://www.bsf.nic.in/
- Step-2: Then after entering on the home page, click on the download link of “BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2019”.
- Step-3: Here, read all the significant official instructions are displayed through the official advertisement of the pdf file.
- Step-4: Then, download the given format of the application form ( or Click Here to download )and the admit card.
- Step-5: Fill up all the relevant details are demanded in the application form.
- Step-6: Along with it don’t forget to fill up the similar mandatory details in the admit card too.
- Step-7: After filling the entire details in the application form along with the admit card, don’t forget to recheck them properly.
- Step-8: As well as must attach the photo copies of the documents and the demand draft along with the application form.
- Step-9: At last take the one or two printout of the applications and the admit card’s filled up forms for the future reference.
- Step-10: Then, send it to the respective postal address of the BSF website is shown prior to the closing date.
Selection Process of BSF Constable Recruitment 2019:
- The entire selection is based on the written exam and the face to face interview.
- In Phase I- A candidate has to clear the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) along with the significant trade test.
- In Phase II-He/She has to clear the written test.
- In Phase III- the Medical examination.
- And at the last Phase IV-Final merit list’ test.