BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019 for 01 Post | Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern – Apply Offline
Are you an ambitious, fascinated and proactive job seeker? Here is an opportunity for you! An emplacement notification for the BSF recruitment for 2019 is released for the year 2019 for fill 01 posting for the position of the Law Officer. The last day for applying for the post is on 30thj of June and it is completely an offline process. The eligible candidate will be selected based on their performance on the written exam or the personal interview.
The Brief detail in respect to the BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancies: 01
Job Role: Law Officer
Job Type: Government jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
Mode of Applying: Offline
Details of the BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019: Important Dates:
|Last date for applying||30th June 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Law officer grade II||01|
BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019- Education Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Required education|
|Law officer grade II||The candidate should have completed Degree in Law with good academic records from well-recognized university/ Board/ Institute as per the applied posts.|
- Serving Border Security Force Officer with Graduation in Law and 6 years service in Group “A”, with a minimum of 3 years experience in legal affairs, or
- A law graduate in Central/ State government service holding the analogous post and having minimum 6 year experience in legal affairs, or
- A member of the State Judicial Service has 6 years as the regular service or
- A commissioned officer with 6 years of regular service and minimum of 3 years experience in legal affairs in the Department of Judge Advocate General in the Armed Force of the Union, or
- An officer with a degree in law and a minimum experience of 6 years as a persecution Counsel in the pay scale of Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 13,500/- under the Central Government or a State Government.
Retired/ released officer form Army, Navy and Air Force who had analogous post before retirement and possessing following qualification, with a break in service with a maximum of 2 years
Essential: Degree in Law, a minimum of 6 years experience in legal affairs and should be qualified for enrolment as an advocate.
A postgraduate degree in law and 2 years experience in dealing with trials under special laws related to any armed force.
BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019- Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Law officer grade II||Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-) + a Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- (Pre-revised) equivalent to level – 11 in Pay Matrix|
BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019: Application Fees:
- The job seekers do not need to pay any charges for the recruitment (This is applicable for all the categories)
BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019 Age Criteria:
|Name of the post||Age restrictions|
|Law officer grade II||the candidate should be less than 56 years
For specific information, the candidate may check the official notification.
Exact Instruction to fill the Application of the BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019
Steps to Apply
Step 1: The candidate willing to apply for the BSF recruitment 2019 may check the official website, bsf.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the “Careers” and open the official notification and look for the eligibility and apply for the post by filling the essentials details without any mistakes.
Step 3: Look for the required documents to be attached and make them ready to apply for the post. When you have successfully completed the details and attached all the documents send them to the below address and keep updated with the official website and given mail ID and phone number to know the further information about the job.
Address to be sent
Dy. Inspector General (Pers),
HQ DG BSF,
Block No. 10, 5th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019 – Process of Selection:
Selection for the post of BSF Law Officer Recruitment 2019 will be based on the performance of the candidate based on the written exam and interview.