Latest Update (06th November 2017): The Border Security Force has recently released the BSF Water Wings Recruitment 2017 for 176 Sub-Inspector, Head Constable Posts at www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Water Wings Notification 2017
Hello, Guys, we have great news for all those aspirants who are looking for the government job in Border Security Force Department. Now, here we are going to describe all the information about the BSF Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017 in the below description of this article. All the interested and eligible aspirants must read this complete article with proper attention & take all the relevant information from here. You may apply online from the official portal of the Border Security Force Department that is www.bsf.nic.in. For the latest details, aspirants can check our careerjobs360 web portal & get all the latest news from here & stay in touch with us.
BSF Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017
The Border Security Force has recently released the BSF Water Wings Vacancy 2017 for recruiting eligible and skilled candidates for 176 posts of Head Constable, Constable & Inspector in the department. Job Seekers, who are eagerly waiting for the government job in Border Security Force Department then they may apply online for this BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2017 from the official portal of the department. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form on or before the deadline date which is not yet released. Moreover, details about the BSF Jobs 2017 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Age Relaxation, Selection Procedure and the steps to apply online etc in the below article. Kindly go through it.
www.bsf.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Also Called as||BSF|
|Information Regarding||BSF Water Wings Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||176 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Head constable, Constable & Inspector Posts|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Application form||Updated Shortly|
|Last Date to Apply for the Application form||Updated Shortly|
|Category of Article||Recruitment `2017|
The Border Security Force is the primary border guarding force of India. The Border Security Force is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of India, it was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December in the year 1965, “for ensuring the security of the borders of India & for matters connected therewith”. Border Security Force is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peacetime & preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Govt. Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. The BSF has its own cadre of officers but its head, designated as a Director-General, since its raising has been an officer from the Indian Police Service. The Border Security Force has grown exponentially from a few battalions in the year 1965, to 186 battalions with a sanctioned strength of 257,363 personnel including an expanding air wing, marine wing, artillery regiments, & commando units.
BSF Vacancies Details
Total Number of vacancies:- 176
Group B Posts
- Sub- Inspector (Master):- 07 posts
- Sub- Inspector (Engine driver):- 09 posts
Group C Posts
- Head Constable (Master):- 62 posts
- Head Constable (workshop):- post
- Constable (Crew):- 32 posts
- Head Constable(Engine driver):- 65 posts
BSF Water Wing Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub- Inspector (Master):- Interested candidates must have possessed higher secondary & second class masters certificate from state/central Mercantile Marine dept. or Inland Transport Authority.
- Sub- Inspector (Engine Driver):- Interested candidates must have completed 10+2 with an engine drivers certificate.
- Head Constable (Engine Driver):- Interested candidates must have completed Matriculation with IInd class engine driver certificate.
- Head Constable (master):- Interested candidates must have completed intermediate with a valid Sarang certificate.
- Head Constable( workshop):- Interested candidates must have completed Matriculation with ITI/ Diploma in Mechanist/ Electrician/Motor Mechanic /Welder/Fitter/Electronics/AC technician/Plumbing etc.
- Constable (crew):- Interested candidates must have completed Intermediate with 1-year experience of Boat operating as Sukhani/Greaser & know swimming and have a certificate to the effect.
- Sub Inspector (Master/ Engine driver):- Contenders must have the age limit minimum 22 years and maximum 28 years.
- Head Constable & Constable:- Minimum age limit of the candidates is 20 years and maximum age limit of the candidates is 25 years.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be completed through written examination, Document verification, Physical efficiency test, Physical measurement test, trade test & interview.
- Date of Notification:- Updated soon
- The last date to apply:- Updated soon
How to Apply for BSF Water Wings Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of Border Security Force department that is nic.in
- On the homepage download the official notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online
- Find the official link for the BSF Water Wings Recruitment 2017.
- Fill all the asked details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the certificates as per the requirement and the passport size photo and the signature.
- Verify all the filled details and finally click on submit button.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application.
- Take the printout of the Application.
- Keep it safe for further Reference.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in