It must be auspicious news for many that Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd unlike several others years, even this year is going to fill around 198 vacant posts of the Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) civil & electrical for the eligible graduate engineers through the recruitment processes of BSNL Junior Telecom Officers Recruitment 2019.
It’s viewed as a bright chance for the aspirants, who have an engineering background and seeking engineering jobs in the Central Govt. field. As per BSNL recruitment notification, only suitable and dynamic candidates should try for the jobs, who are very hard working and dreaming of the strong career growth in the Central Govt.’s job sector.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 for 198 Vacancies – Full Details
The key feature of the BSNL Recruitment 2019 exam:
- Name of the Organization: BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
- Exam for the Job: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO).
- Vacancies: 198 in total combining both Civil & Electrical posts of JTO (Junior Telecom Officer).
- Job Category: Central Govt.
- Job Placement: Anywhere in India.
- Salary Range: Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500/-.
- Application Receiving: Will be online based only.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019-Details of Online Form Submission, Dates of Exam, Call-Letter Downloading & Result Declaration:
Important Dates of Submission-
|Beginning date for online registration||11.02.2019|
|Closing date for online registration||12.03.2019|
|Date of Exam, Admit Card, & Result Declaration|
|The date of the Exam, Call Letter & Result||Have to check in the advertisement.|
Eligibility Criteria –
The entire educational eligibility & criteria for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019:
- For the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019, candidates have to be a passing of B.E/B. Tech (Civil/Electrical Engineering) or its equivalent from any recognized University/Institute of India.
- And our need to appear in the GATE Exam 2019, can opt for one paper from two selected disciplines of Gate Paper Code in Electrical & Civil.
- For any more information, candidates require to check the official notification of the JTO (Junior Telecom Officer on http://www.bsnl.co.in/
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019–
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years & not more than 30 years in accordance with the last date of the online application receipt.
- For the upper age relaxation
(i) For SC/ST candidates, up to 05 years is kept.
(ii) For OBC (Other Backward Casts & More Backward Casts candidates) up to 03 years are kept.
(iii) For OBC-PWD candidates up to 13 years are kept.
(iv) For SC/ST-PWD candidates up to 15 years are kept.
(v) Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation benefit as per central Govt. norms.
(vi) Relaxation benefit for the domicile of the Jammu & Kashmir will be according to the date of 07-12-2007 mentioned in the official notification.
(vii) 05 years for BSNL employees.
Application fee details for the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019:
|For OBC||Rs. 1000/- Only|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 500/- Only|
- Payment shall be through online mode only via Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
BSNL Recruitment 2019- Vacancy allocation in different states:
|Sate’s Name||Total Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||06|
|North East – I||06|
|Uttar Pradesh [West]||03|
|Uttar Pradesh [East]||09|
|Northern Telecom Region||04|
|North East – II||07|
The process of selection in BSNL Recruitment 2019:
- At first, an eligible candidate should have the educational qualification up to BE/BTech. Or its equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO (Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO (Electrical) from any recognized University/Institute of India as well as should have a proof of appearing in the GATE Exam 2019.
- Candidates can choose any one paper from the selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes of Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE).
- An eligible & interested candidate should register him/her with GATE Registration ID of 13 digits with GATE paper codes i.e. in Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE).
- During registration, a candidate can choose any one circle/state, as multiple circle/state is not allowed as per BSNL’s notification rules.
- The GATE-2019 score result will be based on the merit list will be prepared.
- No, further examination/interview will be conducted by BSNL for the recruitment of the Direct JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical).
- The appearance of the name of the candidates in BSNL merit list will not confer them the right of employment. A final call letter/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after the fulfillment of all formalities mentioned in the notification.
In regards to the Training & Bond:
- The bond in terms of the service of the candidates is specified for a period of five years as per the date of appointment as JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical).
- The candidates shall be selected, have to undergo the training in accordance to the training plan laid down by the BSNL company prior to the appointment of the candidates as JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical).
- During the training, the training the candidate will only be able to receive the Stipend (Training allowance) will be changed & decided by the company from time to time.
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019
The stepwise applying procedure for BSNL Junior Telecom Officers Recruitment 2019:
Step-1: Open the official website of the BSNL at bsnl.co.in.
Step-2: Then, here on the home page look for the advertisement “No. 12 – 1/ 2018-Rectt.”.
Step-3: After opening this advertising notification, candidates should read its every mentioned instruction carefully.
Step-4: After reading, candidates have to fill the details in the prescribed application form along with the uploading of the scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph and signature.
Step-5: Then, at last, have to take the printout of the submitting form & payment for the future use such as in examination & interview.