About BSNL Bharat Sanchar Nigam Recruitment 2019
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an Indian public-sector telecommunications corporation which has its headquarters in New Delhi, India. It was incorporated on 15 September in the year of 2000. It took over the business of providing of telecommunications services and network management from the former Central Government Departments of Telecommunication Services (DTS) and Telecommunication Operations (DTO), with result from 1st October in the year of 2000 on going concern basis. It is the main provider of fixed telephony and fourth biggest mobile telephony provider in India, and is also a provider of broadband services. BSNL is India’s oldest and biggest communication service provider (CSP).
BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released the staffing notification for the positions of Management Trainee (Telecom Operators). BSNL has given notifications about 300 vacancies of Management Trainee (Telecom Operators) and candidates shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] with annual increment and other benefits as per company rules. The application procedure will be entirely online and applicants will be obligatory to pay application fee through online method only.
The online application procedure for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 will be begin from 26th December, 2018. Applicants can apply through the application link provided below. The final date for submitting applications is 26th January, 2019.
The applicants applying for the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 should have essential educational qualifications. Under the selection procedure, applicants will have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) containing management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. Success applicants will have to participate in Group Discussion and Interview.
BSNL Management Trainee Jobs Significant Dates
• Opening Date of On-line registration is 26 December 2018
• Closing Date of On-line Registration is 26 January 2019
• Date of On-line Assessment Procedure is from 17 March 2019
BSNL Management Trainee Jobs Vacancy Specifics
There are 300 posts for Management Trainee jobs (MT) (Telecom Operations)
BSNL Management Trainee Jobs Eligibility Norms
• Applicants must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and must have completed the course on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University documented under Indian Law.
• Applicants must have a supplementary MBA or MTech. (on a systematic full time, based on the last date of application from documented/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
BSNL Management Trainee Jobs Salary Scale:
• The Management Trainee shall be selected in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900-50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with yearly increment @ 3% of basic salary plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. allowable, as per company rules.
BSNL Management Trainee Jobs Selection Process:
Applicants must be selected on their performance in an Assessment Process (On-line) test followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply for BSNL Management Trainee Jobs
Interested applicants can apply to the position through the online method through BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) from online registration procedure which is to begin from 26 December 2018 and end date of registration is 26 January 2019. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for upcoming reference.