An amazing opportunity for every candidate out there! Good News! BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019 ) has officially taken out the notifications for various jobs for a large pool of candidates who are both recent graduates and experienced ones. This is an extremely excellent opportunity for those who want to begin their career in the Bureau of Indian Standards or those who want a swift career switch. This opportunity is for those extremely career oriented, goal oriented, dynamic and passionate candidates. Just like every year, this year also BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019) is going to conduct an examination and based on the shortlisting, recruitments will take place. BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019) aims to select those people, who are like minded and match with the company goals, efficient, determined and want to emerge as future leaders. Candidates who are interested to apply and are meeting all the eligibility criteria shall immediately apply to BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019) without any delay’s to avoid any last minute hiccups and glitches. Candidates can try and take the online exam which is mandatory for the recruitment of BIS, this will open gates to take the entry through selection in this expected Govt. sector’s job.
The brief detail in respect to the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards)
Job Role: BIS (Interns, Trainee Posts & Scientist B posts).
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 389 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Locations: New Delhi.
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019 about Exam, Call-Letter, Application Form & Result:
Vacancy Detail for the BIS Recruitment 2019:
|Vacancy Allocation As Per Posts:
|S.No||Post Category||Total Vacancies|
|06||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||25|
|Total Vacancies = 389|
Wanted qualifications and eligibility criteria for the Jobs in BIS:
For the posts of the Young Professionals: Candidate should have Passed Masters Degree or B.Tech/MBA/CA from a recognized board. Also, a candidate with M.Tech/M.Phil/ Ph.D. or additional qualification from a recognized board can also apply.
For the posts of Interns: A candidate shall be a Graduate, Post Graduation or Research level and persuaded academic courses in relevant subjects from a recognized education board.
For the posts of Scientist B:
- Candidates willing to apply should have passed Bachelor of Engineering or Technology or its equivalent from a recognized Institution or University
- 60% of marks in graduation are minimum.
- 50% marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidates willing to apply should have passed Master Degree in a relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized university or Institution with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates).
For the posts of Asstt. Director: Candidates willing to apply should possess Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent from a reputed Institute.
Pay Scale of Jobs in BIS:
|Young Professionals||Rs. 50,000 Per Month|
|Trainees||Rs. 30,000 – 35000 Per Month|
|Interns||Rs. 5000 Per Month|
|Scientist B||Rs. 79,929 Per Month|
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019| Age Restriction:
|As per posts||Age limit|
|Young Professionals||Maximum 35 Years|
|Trainees||Maximum 35 Years|
|Interns||Maximum 35 Years|
|Scientist B||Minimum Age 21 Years, Maximum 30 years.|
Application Fee Limit:
|General/Unreserved Category Or OBC/Ex-Servicemen||Rs.750/-|
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. If BIS receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
4. The posts are generally for PAN India. Candidates, who have any hesitation about working in different cities need not apply. Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving anywhere in India.
Mode of Payment for BIS Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can make payment through online payment getaways like Debit Card, Credit Card, & Internet Banking etc.
- Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019
Important Steps To Apply:
How to apply: Candidates willing to apply for the various roles released under the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2019 should follow the following steps to apply online:
- Candidates should Initially, take a quick tour of the Official website i.e. bis.org.in
- Then, On Official Page, Left Corner, candidates should Click on Career Opportunities.
- Then, Click on Recruitment Advt./Results.
- Search for the concerned Official Notification.
- After that, Download the notice and read throughout.
- If the candidate satisfies the eligibility criteria, he/she should click on Apply Online Link
- Candidate should Enter all the relevant details such as Name, Educational criteria, DOB and other details.
- Candidate should Attach all the attested copies of necessary certificates.
- Finally, Pay relevant application fee and press submit Button before the last date.
The process of Selection:
The basis of selection will be either on Written Exam/Interview