Latest Updated (15th July 2018): Cabinet Secretariat of India has recently revealed the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018 | Candidates may Apply For 29 Junior Technical Officer-I (JTO) Posts at www.cabsec.gov.in
Cabinet Secretariat Notification 2018
Job Seekers, if you are seeking for the latest government job in the Cabinet Secretariat of India Department then you are at the exact place because here, we are going discuss all the information regarding the Cabinet Secretariat JTO Recruitment 2018 in the below description of the post. This is a good opportunity for those contenders who want to make their career bright in the newest government job in PAN India. All the interested applicants must read this article and collect all the complete details from here & then apply offline for this Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2018 from the official website of the Cabinet Secretariat of India department that is www.cabsec.gov.in. For more details, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and stay in touch with us for further reference.
Cabinet Secretariat JTO Recruitment 2018
The Cabinet Secretariat of India has recently revealed the job notification for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018 to filling up Junior Technical Officer – I (JTO) Posts in the department. Job hunters, who are searching for the latest government job in PAN India then they may apply for this Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of the department. Applicants those who are interested & eligible then they can apply offline for Cabinet Secretariat Junior Technical Officer-I Jobs 2018 by visiting the official portal of the department. All the interested aspirants can submit their offline application form on or before the due date which is 17th July 2018. The elaborated Information regarding the vacancy such as Academic qualification, Age Criteria, Pay Band, selection procedure, etc., are provided below in the article.
www.cabsec.gov.in Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Cabinet Secretariat of India|
|Detail Regarding||Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Vacant Vacancies||29 Posts|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Technical Officer-I (JTO) Posts|
|Last Date to Apply offline||17th July 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018
The Cabinet Secretariat of India is inviting the Application Forms from the eligible candidates through offline mode for fill up Junior Technical Officer-I (JTO) Posts in the department. Contenders may submit their offline application form on time on or before the deadline date which is 17th July 2018. After closing the last date application forms will not be accepted by the authority.
Cabinet Sachivalaya Junior Technical Officer-I Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The Retired Personnel who held the rank of Master Warrant Officer / equivalent education.
- Holding the rank of Master Warrant Officer or equivalent in Defence Department.
- Candidates must have Diploma in relevant field.
- Candidates must have 06 Years experience in Maintenance Overhaul of Aircraft systems & equipment. For more details, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants must be 56 years
- Age relaxation will be provided only to the reserved category of applicants as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the aspirants will be based on their performance in the following rounds which is going to be conducted by the Cabinet Secretariat of India:-
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Applicants can check the official notification for the recruitment for an application fee.
|Initial Date of Application Form||Available Now|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||17th July 2018|
How to Apply offline for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible aspirants who are willing to apply online for this Uttar Pradesh Secretariat Recruitment 2018 they must read the full eligibility conditions from the official advertisement before applying for the article. Then, candidates can fill the online application form and submit it on or before the last date which is not yet released. All the candidates can follow all the given instructions which are mentioned in the below article & apply for the post easily.
- Initially, all the willing applicants must visit the official website of Cabinet Secretariat of India Department that is cabsec.gov.in.
- Then, go through the career section on the homepage and find out the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- After that, click on the offline link.
- Now, read all the instruction from the official notification very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online option.
- After that, fill all the correct details in the application.
- Attach all the required credentials for the application.
- Paste passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Deposit the application form fee.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form and submit the application form on the given postal address.
Joint Deputy Director (Pers)
Post Box No. 3003
Lodhi Road Post Office
New Delhi – 110003
Official Website: www.cabsec.gov.in