Latest Update (18th March 2018): Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 UGC NET Nov Notification Exam Dates at www.cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET 2018 Notification
Hey Readers, are you eagerly waiting for the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form? So, we have great news for all of you because here, we are going to describe all the detailed information related to the registration form in the below discussion of the article. Candidates who want to fill the online application form then they must read this complete article & grab all the information from here. You may fill the online application from the official website of CBSE UGC NET that is www.cbsenet.nic.in. For Other detailed information, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 website and stay connected with us for future reference.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education, University Grants Commission has depicted an advertisement of CBSE NET Application Form 2018 for hiring passionate and dynamic contenders on Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant professor Posts in Indian Institute or colleges. Interested and eligible contestants may apply for given positions by filling CBSE UGC NET 2018 Registration Form from the official website of CBSE on or before the closing date that is 06th April 2018. Written Examination of the CBSE UGC NET February 2018 will be held 08th July 2018 at the various examination centers. Other details about the UGC NET Registration Form 2018 like educational qualification, age condition, application fee, selection process, important date & how to apply etc., are given below in the article.
www.cbsenet.nic.in 2018 Application Form
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Also Known as||CBSE|
|Information Regarding||CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018|
|Exam Name||CBSE UGC NET Examination|
|Deadline date to Fill Application Form||06th April 2018|
|Examination Location||PAN India|
|Category of Post||Application Form 2018|
|Official web Portal||www.cbsenet.nic.in|
About CBSE UGC NET
On behalf of the University Grants Commission, the Central Board of Secondary Education holds the National Eligibility Test is a test to determine eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges. Its main aims to ensure minimum standards for the candidates in teaching professions & research. This year the CBSE is going to conduct the UGC NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Exam Cities all across the country on 08th July 2018.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Central Board of Secondary Education has invited application forms from various eligible and dynamic contestants through online mode on or before the last date. The CBSE Board is going to organize the written examination of UGC NET on 08th July 2018 at the various examination centers in all across the country. All the interested applicants must read the eligibility conditions before filling the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018. If you are eligible then you can fill the online application form through online mode from the official website of the Board on or before the closing date that is 05th April 2018.
- Contenders who have completed Master’s Degree OR an equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (without rounding off) from universities/institutions any recognized by UGC are eligible to apply online. OR The OBC belonging to non-creamy layer/SC/ST /PWD category of candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.
- Contestants who have completed OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree exam and whose result is still awaited or may also eligible to apply for this examination. However, such contenders will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree exam OR equivalent education with at least 55% marks and 50% marks in case of OBC (Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD category of Applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Those candidates have completed their Ph.D. degree & whose Master’s level exam had been cleared by 19th September 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of five percent in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in National Eligibility Test.
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- Maximum age limit of the applicants should not be more than 28 years as on 11th November 2017
- Age relaxation will be given 5 years in case of OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/female category of applicants.
For Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limitation for the NET examination for Assistant Professor Post.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, University Grants Commission.
Application Charges: Application form Fee for CBSE UGC NET November 2017 examination is as follows:
- The General category of contenders has to pay of Rs. 1000 as an application charge.
- The OBC Non-Creamy layer category of contenders has to pay Rs. 500 application charges.
- The SC/ ST/ Person with Disability category of contenders has to pay Rs. 250 as an application Charges.
- Contestants can submit the exam fee through bank challan /RTGS/NEFT through any bank.
Key Dates for CBSE UGC NET Exam
- UGC NET Exam 2018 Notification date: 23rd February 2018
- Starting date for CBSE UGC NET online registration form: 6th March 2018
- UGC NET 2018 Online application form closed on: 5th April 2018
- Last date of UGC NET Application Form Fee Submission: 6th April 2018
- Correction in Application form: June 2018
- Date of publishing UGC NET Admit Card: June 2018
- CBSE UGC NET 2018 Examination Date: 8th July 2018
Procedure to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018
- First of all, interested applicants need to browse the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education, University Grants Commission that is www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Now, On home page search out the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 Notification link & then, click on it.
- After that, candidates can read the CBSE UGC NET Official Notification very carefully before filling the application form.
- After that, Hit the “Apply Online” button.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all required information in the given space.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on it.
- After that hit the “Submit” tab.
- Remit the application fee.
- You must take a print out copy of the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in