Latest Update (22nd July 2018): Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has published the CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 74 Project Engineer and Project Technician Posts at www.cdac.in
CDAC Notification 2018
Hello Guys, we have good news for all those contestants who are looking for the job in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. Now, here in this article, we are going to discuss all the detailed information related to the CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Manager Vacancy 2018 in the below description of this article. Interested and skilled Individuals must read this given article properly and take all the relevant information from here. Contenders may apply for this CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 from the official web portal of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing department that is www.cdac.in. For additional information then aspirants can check our careerjobs360 website & get all the latest update from here.
CDAC Project Manager Recruitment 2018
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has published a Job Notification for CDAC Vacancy 2018 for eligible and interested candidates for fill up 74 vacancies of Project Engineer, Project Manager and various Posts in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing department. Interested Individuals may apply online for this CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department which is mentioned at the end of this article. Candidates may submit their online application form on or before the closing date. The closing date of the application form will be 25th July 2018. However, more information regarding the CDAC Jobs 2018 like as age criteria, academic qualification, selection process, and how to fill application form is provided below in the article. For more information candidates kindly go through the complete details until the end.
www.cdac.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Information Regarding||CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||CDAC|
|Name of the Various Post||Project Engineer, Project Manager, and other posts|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||74 Posts|
|Employment Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Commencing Date to Apply||11th July 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||25th July 2018|
|Category of article||Recruitment 2018|
|CDAC Official Website||www.cdac.in|
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is shortly named as CDAC. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Autonomous Scientific Society of Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Govt. of India. The National Centre for Software Technology, ER&DCI & CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in the year 2003. After being denied a Cray supercomputer by the US in the year 1987 due to a fear of it being used for military purposes, India commenced a program to develop an indigenous supercomputer in collaboration with Russia.
CDAC Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Project Technician: 17
- Project Engineer: 53
- Project Assistant: 03
- Project Manager: 01
CDAC Project Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The interested and eligible individuals must satisfy the below-mentioned Eligibility Criteria to apply for the CDAC Recruitment 2018.
- For Project Engineer Post: Candidates must have completed Graduation In Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
- For Project Technician Post: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Instrumentation /Computer Science /IT / Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics with one-year post qualification work experience in relevant field from a recognized University.
- For more details about the qualification then you must have to visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- For Project Manager Post: Maximum age limit is 40 Years age
- For Project Engineer Post: Maximum age limit is 30 Years of age
- For Project Assistant Post: Maximum age limit is 30 Years of age
- For Project Technician Post: Maximum age limit is 30 Years age
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the rules of the government.
- Project Manager/Engineer Male Candidates – 500/- & For Female Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Project Assistant/Technician Male Candidates – 250/- & For Female Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates – Exempted
Selection Procedure: The contestants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be organized by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Application form Starts on: 11th July 2018
- Last date for receiving the application form: 25th July 2018
- Examination Date: 08th August 2018
- Personal Interview: 02th To 07th September 2018
Process to Apply for the CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018
Here, we have provided some simple steps for your help. These give some simple steps will help you to apply online for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 easily.
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing that is www.cdac.in.
- Now, go to the notification section and find out the CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification link on the homepage.
- Then click on the link and open it on the next page.
- After that, read all the instructions from the official notification for eligibility criteria.
- Click on the application form link, then fill all the asked details in the application form with all the required information.
- Attach the needed documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Then, submit the application form by click on the submit tab option.
- Finally, take a print of application form and keep it safe for further use.
CDAC Official Website: www.cdac.in