Latest Update (04th January 2018): Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has dispatched the CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 1038 Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Grade III Posts at www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam Notification 2017
Here Guys, if you are seeking for the Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Grade III Recruitment 2017 then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to describe all the detailed information about the CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 in the below sections of the article. Interested and eligible contestants who want to make their future bright in Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur then they must read this complete article properly & take all the useful information & then you may apply online for this recruitment from the official web portal of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board which is www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. For getting more information, you can check our careerjobs360 official web portal and get all the information from here & stay connected with us.
Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Grade III Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has dispatched the official notification for CG Vyapam Vacancy 2017 to recruit eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 1038 Posts of Staff Nurse Grade III in the department. Contenders who are seeking for the latest government jobs in Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply online for this Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 from the official website of the department. Interested and skilled participants may fill the application form and submit it on or before the closing date that is 08th January 2018. Other details about the CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 such as age criteria, required educational qualification, application form charges, selection procedure, and how to apply are given below in the article. Aspirants kindly go through it.
www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Also Known as||CGPEB|
|Information Regarding||CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18|
|Name of the Available Posts||Staff Nurse Grade III Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||1038 Posts|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Last date to Apply||8th January 2018|
|Examination Date||28th January 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017-18|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is also known as CG VYAPAM. It is a professional examination board of Chhattisgarh, India. It organizes various tests for admission to professional programmes and streams. It is the largest examination organizing body of Chhattisgarh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of CG. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous body incorporated by Govt. of Chhattisgarh established in July in the year 2005 to conduct state-level pre-admission and other examination.
CGPEB Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse (E.S.I Services)||24|
|Staff Nurse (Ayush)||994|
|Staff Nurse (Directorate Health Services)||20|
CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has invited various application forms from the eligible and skilled individuals for 299 1038 Posts of Staff Nurse Grade III in the department. Contestants who are interested in this CGPEB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 they can check the eligibility criteria details from the following sections of the article. If you are eligible then fill the application form on or before the closing date which is 08th January 2018.
Education Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed B.Sc (Nursing) or P.B. B.Sc in Nursing from any recognized institute. For more details, applicants must visit the official notification of the organization.
- MinimumAge limit of the participants should be 18 Years
- Maximum age limit of the participants should be 40 years.
- Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category of aspirants as per the government rules & regulations
- General category candidates must have to pay application form fee charges Rs.350/-
- OBC category candidates must have to pay application form fee charges Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST category candidates must have to pay application form fee charges Rs.200/-
Selection Methodology: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their written examination and personal interview which is going to be organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur.
|Events Name||Essential Dates|
|CG Vyapam Application Form Initial Date||15th December 2017|
|CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Application Form Last Date||08th January 2018|
|CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Date||28th January 2018|
How to Apply for CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-18?
Applicants who want to make their career bright in CG Vyapam Staff Nurse they may apply for this recruitment from the official website of the department. Here we have mentioned some easy steps. All the aspirants must follow these given steps and then apply online easily.
- Firstly, interested candidates must have to visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Now, Go to the recruitment section on the homepage & search the CG Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link & open it on the next web page.
- Then you must read the official notification for eligibility criteria very carefully.
- If you are eligible then fill the Application Form with all the accurate details in it without making any mistake.
- Attach the required document with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Now pay the application form fee & submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in