Latest Update (04th November 2017): Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the CGPSC AMO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 69 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Physician Posts at www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Notification 2017
Here Guys, if you are seeking for the Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to describe all the detailed information about the CGPSC AMO Vacancy 2017 in the below sections of the article. Interested and eligible aspirants who want to make their future bright in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. They may read this full article very carefully & take all the useful information & then you may apply online for this recruitment from the official website of CGPSC which is www.psc.cg.gov.in. For getting more information, you can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the information from here & stay connected with us.
CGPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for CGPSC AMO Recruitment 2017 for filling up 69 Posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Physician Posts in the department. Candidates who are seeking for the latest government jobs in Chhattisgarh State then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply online for this Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs 2017 from the official website of the department. Interested candidates may fill the application form and submit it on or before the due date that is 04th November 2017. Other details regarding the vacancy such as age criteria, educational qualification, application fee, selection procedure, and how to apply are given below in the article. Candidates kindly go through it.
www.psc.cg.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Department||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||CGPSC AMO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Available Posts||Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Physician Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||69|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Chhattisgarh State|
|Last date to Apply||04th November 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
CGPSC stands for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into being on 1st November in the year 2000 & Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was established under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May in the year 2001.
CGPSC AMO Jobs 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has invited various application forms from the eligible individuals for the various number of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Physician Posts in the department. Contenders who are interested in this recruitment they can check the eligibility criteria details from the below sections of the article. If you are eligible then fill the application form on or before the last date which is 04th November 2017.
Education Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed 10th/12th certificate and graduation Degree in Ayurvedic from any recognized institute. For more details, you must visit the official notification of the organization.
- MinimumAge limit of the aspirants should be 22 Years
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category of contenders as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- The general/OBC category of applicants needs to pay of Rs 400/- as an application charge.
- SC/ST Ex-s/PWD category of candidates need to pay of Rs 300/-.
Selection Methodology: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their written examination and personal interview which is going to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
|Application Form Submission Start Date||04th October 2017|
|Application Form Submission End Date||04th November 2017|
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2017?
Interested & willing aspirants who are going to apply for the CGPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 they must check the eligibility conditions before applying for the vacant posts in the department. If you are eligible for the given vacant post then you can submit your application form on or before the closing date which is o4th November 2017. Here, we provide some steps for the ease of the candidates for filling the online application form.
- Firstly, candidates need to open the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission that is psc.cg.gov.in.
- Then, Go to the recruitment section on the homepage and search the CGPSC AMO Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link & open it in the next web page.
- Then you must read the official notification for eligibility criteria very carefully.
- If you are eligible then fill the Application Form with all the accurate details in it.
- Attach the required document with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Now pay the application form fee & submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in