Latest Update (22nd May 2018): Central: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently circulated the CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 40 Assistant Geologist Posts at www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Here Guys, if you are seeking for the CGPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018 then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to discuss all the information regarding the Chhattisgarh PSC Mining Inspector Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the post. Interested & eligible aspirants who want to build their career bright in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission then they may read this full article properly & take all the useful details & then you may apply online for this notification from the official web portal of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.cg.gov.in. For getting more details, candidates can check our careerjobs360 official web portal & get all the details from here & stay connected with us.
CGPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently circulated the official bulletin for CGPSC Vacancy 2018 to hire eligible and passionate contenders for filling up 40 Posts of Assistant Geologist, Mining Inspector Posts in the department. Job Finders who are seeking for the newest government jobs in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission then they don’t miss this opportunity and they may apply online for this CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested and skilled contenders may fill the application form & submit it on or before the deadline date that is 25th May 2018. Other details regarding the CGPSC Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, academic qualification, application form charges, selection procedure, and how to apply online are mentioned below in the post. Aspirants kindly go through it.
www.psc.cg.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Also Called as||CGPSC|
|Information Regarding||CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Available Posts||Assistant Geologist, Mining Inspector Posts|
|Total Range of Posts||40|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Chhattisgarh State|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||27th April 2018|
|Last date to Apply||25th May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Chhattisgarh PSC Mining Inspector Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has invited various application forms from the eligible aspirants for filling up 40 Posts of Assistant Geologist, Mining Inspector in the department. Aspirants who are interested in this CGPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018 they can check the eligibility conditions information from the below sections of the post. If you are eligible then fill the application form on or before the closing date which is 25th May 2018.
- For Assistant Geologist Post– Interested Participants must have completed Post Graduate Degree in geology /M.Tech. in Applied Geology from any recognized institute/university
- For Mining Inspector Post– Interested Participants must have completed Degree in Science with Geology as in of the subjects or Degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized institute/university. For more details, candidates must have to visit the official notification of the organization.
- MinimumAge limit of the contestants should be 21 Years
- Maximum age limit of the contestants should be 30 years.
- Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category as per the govt. rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Aspirants please check the official notification for application form fee.
Selection Methodology: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the various selection stages which is going to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main exam
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
|Name of the Events||Key Dates|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||27th April 2018|
|Application Form Submission End Date||25th May 2018|
|Preliminary Examination Date||Notified Shortly|
|Main Exam Date||Notified Shortly|
How to Apply for CGPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, interested contenders need to visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission which is cg.gov.in.
- Now, Go to the recruitment section on the homepage & search the CGPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link & open it in the next web page.
- Then read the official advertisement for eligibility criteria very carefully before filling the online application form.
- If you are eligible then fill the Application Form with all the accurate details in it.
- Attach the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size image & signature on the application form.
- Now pay the application form fee & submit the application form by click on the submit tab option.
- At Last, Take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in