Latest Update (30th October 2018): Chennai Metro Rail Limited has depicted the Chennai Metro Rail CMRL JE Recruitment 2018 Aspirants may Apply for 25 Junior Engineer Posts at the official website of CMRL that is www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in
CMRL Notification 2018
Dear Readers, if you are looking for the Latest Railway Sector Job in Chennai Metro Rail Limited then you are at the correct place because here, in this article, we are going to provide each & every detail about the CMRL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of this article. Individuals who want to make their career bright in Chennai Metro Rail Limited then they must read this article with proper attention and then candidates may apply Online for this Chennai Metro Rail Vacancy 2018 from the official website of Chennai Metro Rail Limited that is www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in. Youngsters can get more details from our careerjobs360 official website because our professional team updates this page regularly according to the latest notification.
CMRL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
The CMRL-Chennai Metro Rail Limited has recently depicted the employment notice for CMRL Vacancy 2018 to hire eligible & skilled aspirants for filling up 25 numbers of posts of Junior Engineer in the CMRL department. The Chennai Metro Rail Limited department is now looking for the deserving and passionate individuals on the various empty posts in the organization. Job Applicants who want to do a job in Chennai Metro Rail Limited then they don’t miss this great opportunity and may apply for this Chennai Metro Rail CMRL JE Recruitment 2018 from the official website of CMRL. Eligible and skilled participants may fill the online application form on or before the deadline date that is Updated Soon. Other details regarding the CMRL Junior Engineer Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, academic qualification, selection criteria, application fee, and how to apply etc are provided below in the article.
www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Railway Board||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Information Regarding||Chennai Metro Rail CMRL JE Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||CMRL|
|Total No. of Offered Posts||25 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
The Chennai Metro Rail is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, TN, India. It is Operated by the Chennai Metro Rail Ltd, the system started service in the year 2015 after partially opening the Ist phase of the project. The network consists of 2 color-coded lines covering a length of 28 kilometers. The Chennai Metro Rail Limited, a joint venture between Govt. of India & the Govt. of Tamil Nadu builds & operates Chennai Metro. The system has a mix of underground & elevated stations & uses standard gauge.
CMRL Junior Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed First class graduates with a minimum aggregate average of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST aspirants) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical and Communication Engg from any recognized Institute/University. For more information, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Criteria as on 27-05-2018: Maximum age limit of the candidates is 28 years.
Selection Methodology: Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test, Psychometric Test, Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination in A1 category which is going to be organized by Chennai Metro Rail Ltd.
Application Fee: Competitors must have to Pay the application form fee as per the category which is provided below.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Woman Category: Rs. 100/-
- CMRL Application Form Starting date: Updated Soon
- Closing date to submit the application form: Updated Soon
- Closing Date to pay application form fee: Updated Soon
How to Apply Online for CMRL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, interested aspirants must visit the official website of Chennai Metro Rail Limited i.e. www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage go to the career section & search for the CMRL Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- After that, click on the relevant link and open it on the next web page.
- Then, Read the given instructions from the official notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- Then, click on the apply online link or download the offline application form.
- Now, fill all the asked detailed information in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Recheck all the filled details and submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official website: www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in