Latest Update (16th March 2018): Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology will release the CIPET JEE Application Form 2018 Check CIPET JEE Notification at www.cipet.gov.in
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form
Hi Folks are you eagerly searching for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology JEE 2018 Application Form then you are at the right place because here, we are going to discuss all the detailed information regarding the CIPET JEE Notification 2018 in the following sections of this article. Participants who want to take admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology & Diploma in Plastics Technology then they should need to take a glance at the below-mentioned information. Participants may fill the online registration form at the official web portal of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology that is www.cipet.gov.in. For additional details, contenders can bookmark our careerjobs360 official website & get all the latest updates from here & stay connected with us for further use.
CIPET JEE Examination Form 2018
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology will be conducted the Joint Entrance Examination 2018 in the 4th week of June 2018 at the various examination centers in Chennai. All the Interested aspirants may apply online for CIPET JEE Application Form 2018 from the official website of the department. Candidates who are going to get appear in the written examination to qualify it and get admission in the PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, PG Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology & Diploma in Plastics Technology. Contenders may fill the online Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology JEE Admission Form 2018 on or before the deadline date which is updated soon by the institute. Now the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology It also offers degree programmes in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions. Those aspirants who are applying for the CIPET JEE 2018 can check examination dates, application form, eligibility, etc. Moreover, information about the application form such as required qualification, age limit, selection procedure and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.cipet.gov.in Application Form 2018 Details
|Name of the Institute||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Also Known as||CIPET|
|Information Regarding||CIPET JEE Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination (For PG Courses)|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||April/May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Category of Article||Application form 2018|
About CIPET JEE
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology was formed in the year 1968 by Govt. of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme at Chennai. The main goal of setting up of the institute was to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering and Technology as no similar institute was in being in the country. International Labour Organization served as the executing agency. During the initial project period between the year 1968 and 1973, the institute achieved the targets envisaged and was rated as one of the most successful United Nations Development Programme projects implemented worldwide. Today Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology is a premier national institution under the aegis of the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India fully devoted to Skill Development, Technology Support Services, and Academic & Research.
CIPET JEE Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|For PGD-PTQM||Candidates must have passed 3 years of the degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For PGD-PPT||Candidates must have passed 3-year degree in science stream with Chemistry.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||Candidates must have passed 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Candidates must have passed Matric with Science, Mathematics and English can apply for this course.|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|For M.Tech-PNT||Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|For M.Sc.-PS||Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|For M.Sc. (Tech)||Candidates must have passed H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
Age Limitation as on 31st July 2018:
- The Maximum age limit of the candidates for M.Sc (Tech) Course is 21 years.
- The Maximum age limit of the candidates for PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM is 25 years and 20 years for that of DPMT & DPT.
- Upper age relaxation will applicable for the SC/ST/North Eastern candidates.
Application form Fee:
- The application Form fee is Rs. 250/- for general aspirants & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST aspirants.
- The Application form fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application form fee for aspirants belonging to Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Tripura.
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of online application form||April/May 2018|
|Deadline date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2018|
|Admission Commenced from||3rd week of July 2018|
How to Fill Online Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology JEE Application Form 2018?
- Initially, candidates need to access the official web portal of the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology which is www.cipet.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage and search the CIPET JEE Application Form 2018 official link.
- Now, read the guidelines and instructions from the official notification before filling the online application form.
- After that, fill the asked details in the space provided in the application form.
- Aspirants are required to submit the filled-in application form along with enclosures (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X / Diploma / Degree Certificates, attested community certificate [for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) aspirants)], residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable) to the Given address: Director (Academic), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
- Now you can also take a printout copy of the application further references.
Official Website: www.cipet.gov.in