Latest Update (17th August 2018): The Central Industrial Security Force has circulated the CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply for 200 Constable Posts at the official website of Central Industrial Security Force that is www.csif.nic.in
CISF Notification 2018
Hey, Folks, are you seeking for the Government Job in CISF Constable Recruitment 2018? So, we have great news for those candidates who want to do a job in Central Industrial Security force department. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the detailed information regarding the CISF Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy they may apply online from the official website of CISF that is www.csif.nic.in. For more details, candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and stay in touch with us for further reference.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2018
The Central Industrial Security Force has circulated the official notification for the eligible and skilled candidates for the 200 Constable posts in the department. The Department is now looking for the passionate and deserving candidates on various numbers of posts in the department. Interested candidates may apply online for this recruitment from the official website of the department. The candidates may fill online for CISF 2018 Application Form on or before the due date on 20th August 2018. This would be the great chance to get jobs in CISF department. Other information about the vacancy such as age limitations, educational qualification, application form fee, selection procedure, and how to apply are mentioned below in the article. Kindly go through it.
www.csif.nic.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Department
|Central Industrial Security force
|CISF Constable Recruitment 2018
|Also Known as
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|The last Date apply Online
|20th August 2018
|Category of Article
The Central Industrial Security Force is shortly known as CISF. It is a Central Armed Police Force in India. It was established under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March in the year 1969 with the strength of 2,800. Central Industrial Security Force was subsequently made an armed force of the Republic of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June in the year 1983. Its current active strength is 144,418 personnel. In April 2017, the government raised the sanctioned strength from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel. It is directly under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs & its headquarters is located in New Delhi.
CISF Constable Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidate must have completed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized institute/Board. & must have the IT Certification for the use. For more details, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be lies between 21 to 27 years.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category: 100/-
- For All Others Category: No Fee
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the following rounds such as
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Commencing Date of online Application Form: 21st July 2018
- Due date to submit online application form: 20th August 2018
How to Apply for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, Candidates have to visit the official website of Central Industrial Security Force that is www.cisf.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and find out the CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- Then, download the notification and read it very carefully.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now, Fill the application form with correct information without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload recent photograph & signature on it.
- Recheck it & click on submit key.
- Remit the application fee.
- Take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.csif.nic.in