Are you a person who is trying for a good job? Are you interested to work in the coastal areas? Here is an opportunity for you! Kerala government has released the vacancy for the post of Cochin Port Trust for filling the vacancy of one post. The job applications are welcome for the address, “Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Kochin, Kerala 682003” on or before 31st April 2019.
When you are an engineering graduate and lie below the age of 42 you may apply for the post. When you are interested you may open the official website, click on careers site and open the link for the recruitment and view the notification. When you make sure that you are eligible and interested to apply for the job, proceed and download the application and fill them. find the required documents and get them attested from the right person and make them ready.
Once again check whether you have attached all the required documents and filled the details correctly and post them. Make sure the documents reach within the last date and there will not be any delay. If it fails to reach on the right time your documents may not be considered valid and your application will go out of consideration. Avoid last minute rush and make sure you make the process as much as possible.
The Brief Detail in Respect to the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancies: 1
Job Role: Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: State government jobs
Job Location: Cochin/ Kochi/ Ernakulam
Mode of Applying: offline
Details of the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Important Dates:
|Last date to submit the documents and application form||31st April 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancy|
|Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer||01|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Education Qualification:
The qualification required to be eligible for Cochin Port Trust Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 is,
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- 12 years of experience in relevant discipline in executive cadre in an industrial/ commercial/ Government undertaking.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Salary details:
- The salary ranges from for the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment will be between Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 20,800
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Age Criteria:
- The age limit for the candidate to apply for the job is below 42 years
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Required documents
- Attested copies of Educational and Professional qualification
- Attested copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years
- No-Objection certificate of the representative ports
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw his candidature, if selected
- Certificated by Head of Office of the Applicant
- Vigilance and administrative clearance of the applicant and the recognition of the degree obtained by the Ministry
Exact Instruction to fill the Application of the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website, www.cochinport.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the “career” site, click on the “current openings”
Step 3: You will find various current job openings, click on “Application invited for the post of Dy Chief Mechanical EngineeringEleEc in Cochin Port Trust by absorption through composite method from Major Ports”
Step 4: You will find the detailed notification in the website. Read them carefully.
Step 5: Understand them and now proceed if you are eligible and interested for the job.
Step 6: Download and fill the job application form, attach all the documents that are necessary for applying for the job.
Step 7: Post them before the last date (31.05.2019) and make sure the application form gets submitted before the last date. Later submission will not be considered valid and evaluated.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Mode of application:
Offline: To the address “Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Kochin, Kerala 682003”
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Process of Selection:
Selection for the post of Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 will be based on, the merit and with the benchmark on overall grading in the ACRs should be “Very Good”