CRPF Commandant Engineer Recruitment 2019: The CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) has introduced a recent application of CRPF Commandant Recruitment 2019. Its notification is published on Feb 2019 and will be in process from 23rd Feb 2019 till 31st March 2019. It’s viewed as an excellent opportunity for the most talented and qualified candidates who are still searching for a respectable Govt. jobs. Can apply directly through the official website of the CRPF http://www.crpfindia.com The contest of the recruitment exam is for a total of 39 vacancies allocated in all over India.
Overall Important Details of the CRPF Vacancy 2019:
|Conducting Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of Posts||Commandant, Assistant Commandant & Deputy Commandant.|
|Total No. of Posts||Total of 39|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Mode of Applying||Offline|
|Engagement in the Job||On deputation & re-employment basis|
|Starting date of Application Submission||23rd Feb 2019|
|Closing date of Application Submission||31st Mar 2019|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Exam Date||Will be available soon|
Required Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification for CRPF Commandant Engineer Recruitment 2019:
For Commandant (Engineer):
- A Central or State Govt. ‘officer, holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
- Has 5 years of regular service experience in level-12 along with pay grade of (Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200).
- Has 10 years of service experience in level-11 along with pay grade of (Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700).
- Have a total of 15 years of service experience in Group-A in the Central or the State Govt.
- Has a degree of Civil Engineering from any recognized institute/board/university along with 10 years of experience in civil work.
- For Ex-servicemen: The Armed Force personnel in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or its equivalent in the Engineer Corps’ in the Army/Air Force/ Navy due to retirement those who are to be transferred till reserve within one years’ period and has requisite experiences & qualification as per the official notification details shall also be considered for the deputation terms till the due date of the release from Armed forces.
- For further information check the official notification of CRPF Commandant Recruitment 2019.
Required Age Limit to fill the form of the CRPF Commandant Recruitment 2019:
For Commandant (Engineer):
- Candidates’ minimum age should be up to 52 years and not above this.
Pay Scale of the Commandant (Engineer) post:
|Post level||Pay Scale|
|Level-11||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700|
|Level-12||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
Essential Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification of CRPF Commandant Recruitment 2019:
For Deputy Commandant (Engineer):
- He/ She should be an officer of the Central & the State Govt. departments.
- Candidates should be a holder of the analogous posts of the Central or the State Govt. on regular basis.
- Has experience of 5 years in regular service in level-10 along with grade pay of (Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500).
- Candidates should have a degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute/board/university along with 5 years of experience in civil work.
- For Ex-servicemen: Candidates must be an Armed Forces Employee in the rank of the Army Major or the Paramilitary Force officer or its equivalent or in analogous posts or is the State Police officers holding the post of the Superintendent of Police or its equivalent posts due to retirement or those who are around to transfer to reserve within a period of 1 year as per the requisite experience & qualification prescribed in the official notification shall be considered. For such persons, the deputation term would be counted to the date of releasing from the Armed Forces.
- For more details, visit the official website of the CRPF at http://www.crpfindia.com
Desired pay scale for the Deputy Commandant (Engineer):
|Vacancy Level||Pay Scale|
|Level-10||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Level-11||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700|
Prescribed Age Limit For Deputy Commandant (Engineer):
- To apply for the CRPF Assistant Commandant (Engineer) candidates’ age should not exceed 52 years.
Desired Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification for the post of CRPF Assistant Commandant (Engineer):
- Candidates should be from amongst the officers of the Central or the State PWD (Public Work Department) or from Central Armed Police Force holding analogous posts on a regular basis
- Or has 3 years’ experience in regular service in level-7 along with grade pay of (Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400).
- For Ex-servicemen: An Armed Forces personnel in the rank of the Army captain or the Assistant Superintendent of Police or the Deputy Superintendent of Police in a State due to retirement or those who are transferred to reserve within a period of 1 year as per the requisite experience & qualification of the prescribed notification shall be considered. The Deputation of such persons would be considered up to the due date of releasing from Armed Forces.
- For more details, check the official PDF notification of the CRPF Vacancy 2019.
Age Restriction to fill the form of the Assistant Commandant (Engineer):
- As per the notification, the candidates’ minimum age should be up to 52 years.
Pay Scale of the CRPF Assistant Commandant (Engineer):
|Post Level||Pay Scale|
|Posts||Locations of Job|
|Commandant (Engineer)||Guwahati/Hyderabad/Kolkata/ Jammu|
|Deputy Commandant (Engineer)||Anywhere of India|
|Assistant Commandant (Engineer)||Across India|
|Post-wise Vacancy||No. of Vacancy|
|Deputy Commandant (Engineer)||11|
|Assistant Commandant (Engineer)||24|
- The selection will be dependent on the performance of the Interview.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates have to send their prescribed application filling every relevant detail before the 31st March 2019. The prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph & relevant document and photocopies have to submit to the address mentioned below.
- Candidates may fill the application of the Commandant, Deputy Commandant & Assistant Commandant after downloading the prescribed format of the form from the official website of the CRPF mentioned above.
- Application in Performa of (Annexure-I) of the willing and eligible officers may be sent along with the Annexure-II & requisite certificates from the concerned authority in the below mentioned postal address:
Postal Address of the CRPF:
The Deputy Inspector General-(Pers)
CRPF (CGO Complex)
Block-No.1, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003