Latest Update (07th May 2018): Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has dispatched the CSIR CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 || Apply for 57 Project Assistant Level I & II Posts at cimfr.nic.in
CSIR CIMFR Notification 2018
Hey Guys, we have awesome news for those applicants who are keenly seeking for the government job in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research. Now, In this article, we are going to describe all the information related to the CIMFR Project Assistant Level I Recruitment 2018 in the below description of this article. All the skilled contenders who want to do a work in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research then they must read this full article with proper attention & collect all the vital details from here. Aspirants may apply online for CSIR CIMFR Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research i.e. www.cimfr.nic.in. For the latest details, aspirants may check our careerjobs360 official portal and get all the latest update from here & stay in touch with us.
CSIR CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018
The CSIR CIMFR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has recently dispatched an official advertisement for CSIR CIMFR Vacancy 2018 to recruit eligible and skilled aspirants for filling up 57 Project Assistant Level I & II posts. The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is searching for the eligible & dynamic aspirants for various no. of vacant posts in the department. Job Hunters, who are seeking for the latest government job in Ranchi they may apply for this CIMFR Project Assistant Level I Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of CIMFR. Interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 08th, 09th, 10th, 11th May 2018 at the Interview Venue. Furthermore details, regarding the CIMFR Jobs 2018 like Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Age Relaxation, Application Fees, Salary Band, Selection Criteria and the how to apply online etc in the below post. Aspirants kindly go through the complete post.
cimfr.nic.in Vacancy 2018 Brief Details
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Also Known as||CSIR CIMFR|
|Information Regarding||CSIR CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Posts||57 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistant Level I & II Vacancies|
|Employment Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||08th, 09th, 10th, 11th May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|CIMFR Official Website||www.cimfr.nic.in|
CIMFR Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Offered Post||Total Number of Posts|
|Project Assistant Level-I||39|
|Project Assistant Level-II||18|
CIMFR Project Assistant Level I Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification- Candidates may check the below-given details for Post Wise academic qualification detail.
- For Project Assistant Level – I Post: Aspirants must have completed B.Sc in Hons or Zoology or Chemistry with 55% marks from any well recognized Institute.
- For Project Assistant Level – II Post: Aspirants must have completed BE or B.Tech or M.Sc in relevant field with 55% marks from any well recognized Institute/University.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- The Minimum age limit of the candidates 28 years.
- The Maximum age limit of the candidates 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of aspirants as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview which is going to be organized by Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research.
Application Form Fee: All the candidates must have to pay application form charges which are decided by the department.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted candidates will get handsome amount of pay band which is mentioned in the below article.
- For Project Assistant Level – I Post: 15,000/- pm
- For Project Assistant Level – II Post: 25,000/- pm
|Notification release Date||26th April 2018|
|Walk-In Interview||08th, 09th, 10th, 11th May 2018|
How to Apply for the CSIR CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, interested candidates need to go to the official portal of the Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research i.e. cimfr.nic.in
- On the homepage and search out the CSIR CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Download the official notification and read all the instructions carefully from the official notification before applying online.
- Find the official link for the Application Form.
- Now, fill all the details carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents according to the requirement and the passport size photograph and the signature.
- Verify all the details in the application form.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form to the walk-in-interview venue and attend the Interview on the scheduled date.
Official website: www.cimfr.nic.in