Latest Update (12th September 2017): Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017-18 Check Online Registration Dates at www.csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form
Hey Folks, are you waiting for the CSIR UGC NET 2017-18 Registration Form? So, we have good news for those candidates because here, we are going to share all the details related to the application form in the below description of the article. All the interested contenders must read this full article and then fill the application form from the official website of CSIR UGC NET that is www.csirhrdg.res.in. Other details candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and stay connected with us for future use.
CSIR UGC NET Registration Form 2017-18
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has depicted a notification of CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017 for recruiting deserving and eligible candidates on Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Lectureship Posts. Interested candidates may apply for given posts by filling CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form from the official website of the department on or before the last date that is 16th September 2017. Other details about the CSIR NET Registration Form 2017 such as academic qualification, age criteria, application form fee, and selection procedure are given below in the article.
www.csirhrdg.res.in Application Form Details
|Name of the Department||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Also Known as||CSIR|
|Information Regarding||CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017-18|
|Examination Name||CSIR UGC NET Examination|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||16th September 2017|
|Exam Location||PAN India|
|Category of Article||Online Application Form 2017|
About CSIR UGC NET
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is shortly abbreviated as CSIR. It is an organization that is organized the entrance examination under University grant commission. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship & junior research fellowship Post. The NET entrance test will be organized in various subjects such as chemical, life sciences, ocean sciences, planetary sciences, earth sciences, atmosphere sciences, mathematical sciences & Physical sciences. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for UGC NET 2017 Exam Notification they are able to apply online from the official website of CSIR.
CSIR UGC NET 2017-18 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research invites application forms from talented and dynamic candidates through online mode. The CSIR Institute is going to conduct the written examination of UGC NET in the month of December 2017 at the various examination centers in PAN India. All the interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the UGC NET Application Form 2017. If you are eligible then you can submit the online application form on or before the last date that is 16th September 2017.
- Applicants should have done M.Sc or equivalent degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ BPharma/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General & OBC category of candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability category of candidates.
- Contenders enrolled for M.Sc or must have done 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying exams as on the last date of online submission of registration form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited category on the criteria that they done the qualifying degree with required percentage of scores within the validity period of 2 years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
- Candidates must have completed Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or controlled enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD courses are also eligible to apply online for CSIR UGC NET Application form 2017.
- Candidates must have done bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. courses within the time period of two years.
- Candidates who possess Bachelor’s degree only shall not be eligible for Lectureship post.
For Junior Research Fellowship (NET):
- Maximum age limit of the candidates should be 28 years as on 01st July 2017
- Age relaxation will be provided 5 years in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/female category candidates and 03 years in case of OBC (non-creamy layer) category of applicants.
For Lectureship (NET): No upper age limitation.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of scores secured by the contenders.
- The general category of Applicants needs to pay of Rs. 1000 as an examination charges.
- OBC Non-Creamy layer category of Applicants needs to pay Rs. 500 as an examination charges
- SC/ ST/ Person with Disability category of Applicants should pay Rs. 250 as an examination form Charges.
Candidates can submit the examination fee through bank challan OR RTGS/NEFT through any bank (Bank account information are needed to be filled in the Indian Bank challan form to be downloaded from online application system).
CSIR Examination Centres
Key Dates for CSIR UGC NET Exam
|Events Name||Key Dates|
|Starting Date of online application Form||23rd August 2017|
|Deadline date to submit application Charges||15th September 2017|
|Deadline date to submit online application form||16th September 2017|
|Deadline date for receipt of hard copy of the application form at the Examination Unit (except remote areas)||23rd September 2017|
|Deadline date for receipt of hard copy of the application form at the Examination Unit in remote areas||03rd October 2017|
|Tentative date of publication of list of registered applicants||17th November 2017|
|Release of admit card online||First week of December 2017|
|CSIR NET 2017 Examination will be held on||17th December 2017|
How to fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017?
- Initially, interested candidates need to visit the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Now, On home page find out the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2017-18 link & click on it.
- Then, read the CSIR UGC NET Official Notification very carefully.
- After that, Hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Now, candidates can fill the application form with all required details in the given space.
- Attach all the required documents with the application.
- Upload colored photograph and signature on it.
- After that hit on the “Submit” tab button.
- Candidates must take a print out copy of the CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form 2017 for further use.
- At last, Send the hard copy of the application form with relevant documents in a below-mentioned address before the closing date.
To the Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012
Official Website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
|SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18||IBPS Exam Calendar 2017-2018|
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017||UPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2017-18||CRPF Recruitment 2017-18|