Latest Update (21st July 2018): Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CTET Application Form 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for CTET Notification at www.ctet.nic.in
Latest News: Central Board of Secondary Education has been pronounced CBSE CTET Notification 2018 on 12th June 2018 at the official website. Now CTET SEPT Application Form 2018 will be started on 22nd June 2018. CTET 2018 examination will be organized on 16th September 2018. For the latest update regarding CTET 2018 Application Form, Please check the below-given details here:
CTET Application Form 2018
Hello, Guys are you looking for the CTET 2018 Application Form. So, we have great news for those applicants who are eagerly waiting for the Central TET Notification 2018. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the information about the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 in the below section of the article. Interested and eligible applicants must read out this complete article and then fill the online application form from the official website of the department that is www.ctet.nic.in. For more details, candidates can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us.
Central TET Notification 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon release the notification for Central TET Application Form 2018 on its official website. The Central Board of Secondary Education Department is inviting the various application forms from the interested and eligible applicants for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Applicants who want to make their career bright in Teaching Field in all over India those candidates may apply online for CBSE CTET Application form 2018 by sending the application form to a higher authority on or before the last date which is 17th July 2018. For other details, related to the application form such as educational qualification, age criteria, age relaxation, selection criteria, application form fee etc are given below in the article.
www.ctet.nic.in Notification 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Also Known as||CBSE|
|Information About||CTET Application form 2018|
|Name of the Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||22nd June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||17th July 2018|
|Category of Article||Application form|
The Central Board of Secondary Education is also known as CBSE. It is organized the CTET 2017 in October for 11th edition in which large numbers of applicants will appear. The exam is taken to allow aspirants who want to make their career bright in the teaching field and want to fulfill their dream of teaching. Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is situated at the New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides a certificate to the qualified applicants. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to fill Central TET 2017 Application Form from the official website in September 2017. More details is discussed below.
Central TET Application form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test at the various examination centers in all over India. Applicants who are going to break the written examination must apply on or before the deadline date. Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the Central TET Jobs 2017 they must have done Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or appearing in B.ED and secure at least 50% marks from a recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitation: There is no age limit to apply for the CTET Vacancy 2018.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 600/ and the SC/ST category they must have to pay application fees of Rs 300/- for Paper-1& Paper-2. For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 1000/- and SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 500/-.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Central TET Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Official Notification Release Date: 12th June 2018
- Commencing Date for submission of application form: 22nd June 2018
- CTET 2018 Last date for Submission of Application Form: 17th July 2018
- Closing date for CTET Exam Fee Payment: 21st July 2018 @ 3 PM
- Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2018: Notified Soon
- Download CTET 2018 Admit Card from Board’s website: Notified Soon
- CTET 2018 Written Examination Date: 16th September 2018
- CTET Result 2018 Released date: Notified Soon
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: Notified Soon
Process to Apply for the CBSE CTET Application Form 2018
Candidates who wish to fill the Central TET Application Form 2018 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for Central TET 2018 from the official website of the department which is given at the end of the article. Candidates must read the following steps which will help you to download the application form.
- First of all, candidates should need to go to the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is ctet.nic.in
- Then, go to the official notification and find out the Central TET Notification 2018 link.
- Then, open the official link in the next web page.
- After that, candidates can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the correct details in the application form.
- Attach the entire required document with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Pay the prescribed application form fee.
- Then, submit the Central TET Application Form by click on the submit tab.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in