The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize an online CTET JULY Exam 2019. The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is a specific kind of exam organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. It is viewed as a key opportunity for the eligible candidate desiring to join the Central Government Schools such as NVS/ KVS/ Tibetan School etc. as a teacher. It is conducted twice every year. And this year it’s going to held in July month.
As per the CTET July 2019 notification, the exam will be run in many small and major cities of the country. It’s the 12th edition of CTET.
The important CTET 2019 Exam dates are scheduled as follows:
|Online application process will commence from||05th February 2019|
|Online application process will end on||05th March 2019 up to 17:00 Hrs|
|Closing date for application fee payment via credit card/debit card or E-challan||08th March 2019 Before 03:30 PM|
|Period for Online Corrections in Particulars
(No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date)
|14th – 20th March 2019|
|Status of online application form will be available from||25th March 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||7th July 2019|
|Declaration of result||Within 6 weeks from the exam date|
Eligibility Criteria & Educational qualification of CTET JULY Exam 2019:
For Teachers of (Classes I-V) at the primary stage:
- In Senior Secondary level Minimum 50% marks or its equivalents and has completed or has appeared in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- In the senior secondary level with at least 45% marks or its equivalent And has passed or has appeared in the final year along of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) in accordance to the Recognition Norms and procedure (NCTE) Regulation 2002.
- In Senior Secondary level with at least 50% marks or its equivalent and has passed or has appeared in the final year of the 2 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- In Senior Secondary level with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent and has passed or has appeared in the final year of Diploma in Special Education.
- At the Graduation level with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent and has passed or has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) from any NCTE recognized institution.
So, to appoint as a teacher a candidate should mandatorily require undergoing at least six months Bridge Course in Elementary Education of NCTE recognized.
For Teachers of (Classes VI-VIII) at the elementary stage:
- At the Graduation level should have at least 50% marks or its equivalent and has passed or has appeared in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
- At the Graduation level must have a minimum 50% marks or its equivalent and has passed or has appeared in one year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- At the Graduation level must have 45% mark or its equivalent and has passed or has appeared in one year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) in accordance to the recognition of NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- At the Senior Secondary level should have at least 50% marks or its equivalent and has completed or has appeared in the final year of the 4years Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
About the application fees and the mode of payment for the CTET 2019 Exam:
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 700 (Only paper I or II) or for (both paper I and II) Rs. 1200.
- For SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates: Rs. 350 (only paper-I or II) and for (both paper I and II) Rs. 600.
- GST as per mandatorily will be charged by the bank.
- Fee is non-refundable after remitting and is non-adjustable for future use.
- Payment can be made offline through E-Challan in the prescribed CTET Exam Fee Account of the Syndicate Bank or the Canara Bank.
- Payment of the E-Challan will be of the Syndicate Bank.
- Payment of the E-Challan will be of the Canara Bank.
- In an online mode payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card& Net Banking).
The PayScale of CTET 2019: Not available
How To Apply for the CTET 2019 Exam:
- First, visit the CTET official website.
- On the home page, click on the button “Fill Online Application Form for CTET July 2019” or “Click here“
- If you are already registered in this CTET official website, then you have to login with your registration number. If any candidate has lost or forgot his/her registration no, then he/she can click on the “forget No. Link”.
- If anyone has no registration no. then he/she can click on the “button to proceed” to directly apply online.
- Now the instruction page will appear on the screen. A candidate should read the instruction thoroughly or should take the printout of it for the help before filling the application form of the CTET JULY Exam 2019.
- This form is distinctively issued by the C.B.S.E; fill all the accurate required details for the exam.
- After filling all the important information, now have to click to the next step to upload the image and signature.
- Now at the last step, the payment for the CTET online application has to make. And it will be through DD/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/ E-Banking etc.
- After these have to take the printout of the confirmation page for the application filing and the payment.