The latest notification of the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 has been out by the High Court of Delhi (DHC) as per the detailed eligibility criteria of the hard-working contestants. These are overall approximate 57 vacancies that contesting aspirants can hold as a wonderful opportunity to get the job in their desired government organization along with a handful of payments and strong career growth.
As per Job criteria:
Exam Conducting Organization: Delhi High Court.
Job Role: Senior Personal Assistant.
No. of Posts: Tentatively 57.
Job Location: Across Delhi.
Job Type: Govt. Job.
Salary Scale: Level 8.
Nationality: Must be Indian.
Salary- Of level 8
Delhi High Court Jobs 2019: Standard of eligibility and qualification.
- Candidates are a graduate degree holder from any recognized university.
- Have a typing speed of not less than 110 w.p.m in shorthand (English) &40 w.p.m. in English Typewriter or on the computer along with good working knowledge of computer.
The date of application submission, online application fee payment for the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Starting date of online application||15.02.2019|
|Closing date of online application||07.03.2019.|
|Last date of online fee payment||07.03.2019|
|Date of admit card||Will be notified|
|The date of the exam||Will be updated|
Age Limit for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019:-
- As of 01 January 2019 in minimum and maximum the age limit is set is set of the candidate from 18 to 32 years.
- As per age relaxation, for the OBC (Other Backward Cast-03 Years).
- For the SC/ST-05 years.
- For the PWD candidates 10 years for the PWD, 13 years for the OBC and 15 years for SC/ST.
Application Fee is set for Delhi High Court Jobs 2019:
|Category wise||Fee Cost|
|For General category or unreserved or OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD candidates||Rs.150/-|
Mode of payment:
- As per Delhi High Court norm payment can be made through online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- And in offline through E-Challan.
How to apply with proper follow up of the steps for the Delhi High Court Jobs 2019:
To apply for the Delhi High Court Jobs 2019 as per duly procedure is set by the High Court of Delhi (DHC), the candidates have to follow these steps:
- In the first part open the online official website of the Delhi High Court (DHC) in delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Then after coming on the home page look for the application form that requires filling with every necessary detail for joining in the exam.
- But before that carefully read all the instruction ones to avoid any mistakes.
- After filling the application form scanned all the necessary documents including your signature and the recent passport size photograph.
- At last pay the online fee after completing the application.
- Then, take the print out of the application for future use as per advised.
Selection Procedure of the Delhi High Court Jobs 2019:
As per the selection procedure, the candidates’ selection will be based on a total of four steps:
- In Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type).
- In Main Examination (Descriptive).
- English Shorthand Test.
In the Preliminary paper:
- The total of 120 questions of one mark each is On every wrong answer, negative marking is set up to 25%.
- The written test shall be in the English language and the timing is set of 120 minutes.
|Subject Section||Total No.of Questions|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30|