Another grand opportunity of the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019 after Delhi Police SI & Delhi Police ASI Recruitment 2019. This latest notification is recently issued by the Delhi Police recruitment department, which is going to fill around 15000 posts of constable. It’s an excellent opportunity for the candidates who desire to be a part of the Delhi Police (DP) force. All the applying candidates can directly check the required exam related information in the advertisement of the link given by the Delhi Police (DP) official website.
Overview of the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
Exam For The Post: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
Name Of Organization: Delhi Police (DP).
Total Vacancy Details: 15000 in the combine for both Men & Women.
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Role: Delhi Police Constable.
Mode of Exam: Online mode only.
Mode of Application Submission: In both Online & Offline mode.
Pay Scale: Salary is quite satisfactory and the shortlisted candidates can grab the best pay band as per the official Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019 notification.
Minimum required qualifications for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates should have the educational qualification of 10th pass degree from any recognized Indian Schools/Institutions.
- Eligible & interested candidates should have the educational qualification of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) 12th pass degree from any recognized Indian schools/institutions.
- For more details on the post-wise educational criteria candidates should visit the official notification website of the Delhi Police (DP) delhipolice.gov.in & delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
- Details of the Notification, Result, Applying Form, Admit Card & Exam of Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 will be available in the upcoming notification.
Age Limitation for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Exam:
- To fill the form candidates should be more than 18 years and less than 30 years as per cutoff date is given in the notification’s instructions.
- All the candidate’s age should be as per the advertising publishing date.
- The upper age relaxation benefit will be given on the basis of the reserved quota, mentioned in the application and in case of the women as per the Central Govt. rules.
- A different age criterion is kept for the different posts, so every candidate has to keep it in mind going to fill up the application.
Application Fee limit:
- The application fee will soon be mentioned in the upcoming official notification of the Delhi Police recruitment.
Mode of Application fee Payment for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
- Whatever the application fee will be as per the soon notified recruitment notification will entirely be non-refundable.
Key processes & stages of selection:
The selection process will be based on:
- Written Test in computer OMR sheet based.
- Personality Test/Interview.
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET(Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document verification (DV)
In the physical requirement of jobs:
- For the male Contestants: 165 cm in minimum.
- For the female contestants: 155 cm in minimum.
- For male contestants: Unexpended 76 cm in minimum & expended 80 cm in minimum.
The step wise guidance to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
It often comes in the notice that many candidates face difficulty in filling the application online, which has become quite necessary in most of the state Govt. & Central Govt. jobs. So keeping in mind this inconvenience, we have tried to guide those candidates in order to fill up the application form properly for this must trying recruitment process.
Step-1: Visit the above mentioned official website of Delhi Government.
Step-2: Here, on the home page have to search for the recruitment section first.
Step-3: Then, have to click on the Apply Online-Link to enter all the relevant personal information in the application.
Step-4: After that, on the next page have to upload the scanned images of the recent passport size photograph, certificates/documents, and the signature as per given in the notification’s instruction.
Step-5: After completing all the procedure, have to make the payment of the application/examination fee.
Step-6: At the final stage have to take the printout of the submitting application form and the fee payment for the future use only.
The vacancy notification of the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019 as per the home ministry and the finance ministry orders will be issued probably within a few months and along with it the Delhi Police SI, ASI, Constable Recruitment 2019 notification will also is about to release, that any interested candidates can check-in details in the Delhi Police’s official websites.