The Delhi Police Department has recently depicted the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply For 130 Constables (Executive) Posts at www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Notification 2018
Hello, guys are you eagerly searching for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018? So, we have good news for those aspirants who want make their career bright in Delhi Police Department. Here in this post, we provide all the detailed information about the Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 in the following discussion of the article. Interested & passionate contenders must read this full post very attentively & grab all the information about the notification from here. Aspirants may apply online for this Delhi Police Notification 2018 from the official portal of the Delhi Police department is www.delhipolice.nic.in. For additional details, participants can check our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest update from here & stay connected with us.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The Delhi Police Department has recently depicted the official notification for Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 for the appointment of skilled and eligible youngsters for filling up 130 vacant positions of Constable in the Delhi Police department. Aspirants who want to do a job in Delhi Police Department then they don’t miss this enormous chance & may apply online for this vacancy from the official site of the department. The interested & skilled youngster can apply online for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 by filling the online application form on or before the deadline date which is 30th October 2018. Moreover, details about the Delhi Police Jobs 2018 such as eligibility criteria, required qualification, application fees, selection methodology, age criteria, age relaxation & the how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article. The contenders must grab this important detail before proceeding to the application form for the Delhi Police Vacancy 2018.
www.delhipolice.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Delhi Police Department|
|Information Regarding||Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||130 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Constables (Executive) Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online for the Application form||01st October 2018|
|Deadline Date to Apply Online for the Application form||30th October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must satisfy the following eligibility conditions to apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department on or before the last date which is 30th October 2018. Here, we provide all the eligibility conditions details in the below article.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done 12th Standard from any well recognized Board.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 years.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates is 25 years.
Application Fees: Please Check the official Notification.Age Relaxation: The upper relaxation in age will be provided only to the reserved category according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be organized by Delhi Police Department.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Scale: Interested candidates will receive the impressive amount the salary Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- and other allowances as admissible.(Level-3 as per 7 th CPC).
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th October 2018|
How to Apply for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, candidates need to log on to the official website of the Delhi Police Department delhipolice.nic.in.
- Then go to the recruitment section on the homepage and search for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 official notification.
- Download the official notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now click on the appropriate link for the application form.
- Fill all the information in the application form very carefully.
- Then, the candidates have to upload passport size photograph & signature and attach all the required documents with the application form.
- At last, verify all the details in the application & then submit it.
- Pay the application form fees for the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in