Latest Update (15th October 2018): Delhi Education Department will soon release the Delhi TET Notification 2018 Candidates may Check DTET Application Form at the official website that is www.delhiboard.org
DTET Application Form 2018
Hi Guys, are you looking for the Delhi TET 2018 Application Form? So, we have great news for those participants who are eagerly waiting for the DTET Notification 2018 and looking for the same here and there on the Internet sources. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the information related to the Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Application Form in the following section of the article. Interested and eligible Candidates must read out this complete article with proper attention and grab all the information from here. All the candidates may fill the online application form from the official website of Delhi Education Department that is www.delhiboard.org. All the candidates must visit our careerjobs360 official website and get all the relevant information from here.
Delhi TET Notification 2018
Delhi Education Department is going to organize the written examination of Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 at the various examination centers in Delhi on the scheduled date. The Delhi Education Department will soon release the DTET Application Form 2018 for the appointment of eligible and passionate candidates on the various teaching posts in the various government and private schools of Delhi State. All the deserving and dynamic candidates may fill the online Delhi TET 2018 Application Form from the official website of the organization. Aspirants may submit the application form on or before the deadline date which is available shortly. For more information, about the DTET 2018 Notification such as age limit, required qualification, application form fee, selection procedure and how to apply online etc are mentioned below in the article. For more information candidates must read out this given article carefully till the end.
www.delhiboard.org Registration Form 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Delhi Education Department|
|Information About||Delhi TET Notification 2018|
|Name of the Exam||Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Teaching Post|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Notified Shortly|
|Category of Post||Application Form/Notification 2018|
DTET Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Delhi Education Department is responsible for organizing the Teacher Eligibility Test in the Delhi State. Participants who want to make their future bright in the teaching field then this is the golden chance for them they may fill the online application form from the official web portal of the department on or before the deadline date which is available shortly. Aspirants who are going to apply for the DTET 2018 they must read the eligibility criteria information from the below sections.
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduate degree from any recognized institution/ board they are eligible to apply online.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification.
- Candidates age limit must not be greater than 18 years
- Applicant’s age criteria must be less than 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
- The authority member will appoint the eligible & talented candidates on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Application Form Fees:
- The candidates need to pay the application form fee which is decided by the department.
- Aspirants can submit the application form charges through online mode by the use of net banking, debit card/ credit card, etc.
Delhi TET Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total No. of Ques||Marks Carried|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
|Subjects Name||Total No. of Questions||Marks Carried|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science
|Events Name||Key Dates|
|Delhi TET Exam Application Form Started In||January 2018|
|Delhi TET Exam Application Form Closed In||February 2018|
|Delhi TET Examination Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|Delhi TET Written Exam Date||03rd Week of March|
|Delhi TET Examination Result Declaration Date||Last Week of April|
Way to fill the Delhi TET Application Form 2018
- Willing candidates need to browse the official website of Delhi Education Department that is delhiboard.org.
- Then go to the homepage and find out Delhi TET Application Form 2018 Notification link.
- After that, open the notification on the next web page and Read the notification very carefully before applying for the post and if you are eligible then click on an apply online tab.
- Now fill all asked details in the DTET Application Form 2018.
- Attach the all required credential scanned copies of the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Then, Click on the submit button
- At last, take the printout copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for further use.
Here, we provide all the information regarding the Delhi TET Notification 2018 in the above discussion of the article. All the eligible applicants are able to fill the application form from the official web portal of the department. If any of the applicants facing a problem while filling the application then they can leave a comment in the below query box. Then we will reply them as soon as possible.
Official Website: www.delhiboard.org