Latest Update (17th March 2018): The Directorate General of Training has recently revealed the DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018Participants may Apply For 32 Directorate General of Training Vacancy at www.dgt.gov.in
DGT Notification 2018
Hey Everyone!! Are you eagerly looking for the DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018? Here, we are going to share each and every information about the DGT Vacancy 2018 in the following paragraph of the article. Interested & eligible aspirants who want to do a work in Directorate General of Training they must read this article properly & collect all the important details from here. Individuals may apply for this DGT Notification 2018 via online mode from the official website of Directorate General of Training that is www.dgt.gov.in. For more details, You may visit our careerjobs360 official portal & stay in touch with us and gets all the latest updates from here.
DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018
The Directorate General of Training has recently revealed the employment notification for DGT Vacancy 2018 for the appointment of passionate and eligible Individuals for filling up 32 posts of Deputy Director in the Organization. The Directorate General of Training is searching for the well-educated youth for various empty posts in the department. Job Extracts who want to do a work in Directorate General of Training then they may apply online for this DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018 from the official web portal of the department. All the eligible contenders may fill and submit the online application form on or before the end date which is 17th March 2018. Further details about the DGT Dy. Director Jobs 2018 such as Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Selection Procedure, Pay Band, Application Form Charges, Key Dates, and How to apply offline etc are mentioned below in the post. All the youngsters must read this article till this end.
www.dgt.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Department Name||Directorate General of Training|
|Shortly Abbreviated as||DGT|
|Discussed about||DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of vacancies||32 Posts|
|Offered Posts||Deputy Director Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Apply||15th February 2018|
|Last Date for submitting Application||17th March 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
DGT Dy. Director Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Recently, DGT Dy. Director Jobs 2018 has released with the intention to fill up 32 vacant positions in the department. Thus eligible and enthusiastic applicants are invited for DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018. Desiring candidates should have confirmed all eligibility criteria as discussed below-
All the eligible applicants who want to apply for Directorate General of Training Vacancy 2018 then they must have done the Master’s degree in the course of engineering from any well known University.
Age criteria: For Directorate General of Training has also set up conditions in terms of age, check below-
- Minimum age Limit of the aspirants is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit of the aspirants is 36 Years
- According to Directorate General of Training, upper age will be relaxed for reserved category aspirants as per the rules & regulations of government.
Selection Mode: In order to select the intelligent and skilled applicants for the DGT Recruitment, selection Authority has decided to organize the written examination which is followed by personal interview.
Application Form Fees:
All the candidates must have to pay registration form fee which is decided by the Directorate General of Training Department.
Applicants after getting selected for DGT Recruitment 2018 will surely get suitable and attractive pay scale which is prescribed by the department.
Dates to Remember
|Name of Event||Important date|
|Starting Date of Application Form||15th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||17th March 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
How to apply for Directorate General of Training Recruitment 2018?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for DGT Vacancy by following the guidelines which is mentioned below, must take a look –
- Firstly applicants are required to visit the official site of the Directorate General of Training which is dgt.gov.in.
- As you reached to the home page, must select appropriate link of DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018.
- Now applicants will get detailed instructions of DGT Deputy Director Recruitment notification, read all information carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible as per the conditions then hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter fill all relevant details in online application form as required
- Now upload scanned copies of vital documents along with the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the online form.
- Then pay up mandatory application fees.
- After that, press the submit tab for final submission of application form
- At the end, you must take out a printed copy of the form and keep it safe as proof or further use.
So, that’s all about DGT Deputy Director Recruitment 2018!!! For more information keep visiting our official site careerjobs360 on regular basis. To stay tuned regarding other jobs in government sector one can bookmark this page by hit a ctrl+d key.
Official Website: www.dgt.gov.in