Latest Update (10th June 2018): District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly has revealed the DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Contenders may Apply for 101 DHFWS Hooghly Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician Posts at www.wbhealth.gov.in
DHFWS Hooghly Notification 2018
Hello Guys, we have awesome news for all those individuals who are looking for the newest Government Job in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly. The DHFWS Hooghly Department has published the official bulletin for the DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. In this article, we provided all the details regarding the DHFWS Hooghly Vacancy 2018 in the following section of this article. The individuals may apply for the vacancy through the online mode of an application form. All the contenders may apply for the DHFWS jobs from the official portal of the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly that is www.wbhealth.gov.in. For additional details, contenders can check our careerjob360 official portal for latest admit cards, results, Central & State Government Jobs & stay in touch with us for further purpose.
DHFWS Hooghly Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly has revealed an employment advertisement for DHFWS Hooghly Notification 2018 for eligible and skilled candidates for 101 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & other Posts in the organization. The organization searching for skilled & passionate aspirants for various no. of posts in the DHFWS Hooghly. Eligible Individuals may apply for this DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Hence, all the desired aspirants are highly requested to go through the online application form on or before the closing date which is 12th June 2018. Moreover, the important details about the DHFWS Laboratory Technician Jobs 2018 such as eligibility criteria, age criteria, application fees, salary scale & the how to apply for the vacancy is provided in the below sections of this article.
wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department
|District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
|DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
|Also Known as
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & other Posts
|Hoogly, West Bengal
|State Government Jobs
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|25th May 2018
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|12th June 2018
|Category of Article
DHFWS Hoogly Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|Total No. of Vacancies
|Full time Medical Officer
|Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor
|Finance cum Logistic Officer
|Staff Nurse, Child Health
|MO under ART
|LT Blood Bank
|Medical Record Keeper
|Medical Officer under TCP
Eligibility Criteria for DHFWS Hoogly Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- For Full-time Medical Officer Post: Candidates should have completed MBBS from any government recognized University or Institution.
- For Staff Nurse Post: Candidates should have completed GNM from any Government recognized university or institution.
- For Dental Assistant Post: Candidates should have completed Matriculation with 01 years from any govt recognized institution.
- For Finance cum Logistic Officer Post: Candidates must have CA/ICWA/M.Com or MBA Degree from any recognized university.
- For Laboratory Technician Post: Applicants should have done 10+2 from any recognized board.
- For others: candidates can check official notification for post wise educational qualification detail.
- For Medical Officer Post: Maximum age limit is 63 Years
- For Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor Post: Maximum age limit is 50 Years
- For Staff Nurse Post: Maximum age limit is 64 Years
- For others Post: Maximum age limit is 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of article as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Selection Procedure: Contenders selection will be based on their performance in the following rounds such as which is going to be organized by District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hoogly.
- Written test
- For Full time Medical Officer Post: Rs.40,000/-
- For Staff Nurse Post: Rs.17,220/-
- For Laboratory Technician Post: Rs.9,380/-
- For Finance cum Logistic Officer Post: Rs.22,700/-
- For Staff Nurse, Child Health Post: Rs.17,220/-
- For Sahayika Post: Rs.3,500/-
- For Dental Assistant Post: Rs.8,000/-
General Category must have to pay application fee of Rs 100/-
SC/ST Category must have to pay application fee of Rs 50/-
How to Apply for DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, willing candidates must have to visit the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hoogly official website i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage go to the homepage and search for the desired notification of DHFWS Hooghly Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018.
- Then, Read the notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary details with the application form.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph and signature on the application form.
- Enclose the scanned copy of documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Taker the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in.