Latest Update (20th December 2017): District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has revealed the DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 97 Nutritionist, Lab Technician Posts at www.wbhealth.gov.in
DHFWS Notification 2017
Hello friends, we have awesome news for all those individuals who are looking for a Latest Government Job in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti. The DHFWS Department has published the official notification for the DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. In this article, we mentioned all the details regarding the DHFWS Vacancy 2017 in the following section of this article. The participants may apply for the vacancy through the online mode of the application form. All the Individuals may apply for the DHFWS vacancy from the official website of the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti that is www.wbhealth.gov.in. For extra details, participants can check our careerjob360 official website for latest admit cards, results, Central & State Government Jobs & stay in touch with us for further use.
MCGM Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply For 115 BMC AMO Vacancies
DHFWS Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has revealed an employment advertisement for DHFWS Vacancy 2017 for eligible and skilled candidates for 97 Medical Officers, Nutritionist, Lab Technician, and Attendant & Other Posts in the organization. The organization searching for skilled and passionate candidates for the various number of posts in the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti department. Eligible Individuals may apply for this West Bengal DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department. Hence, all the desired candidates are highly requested to go through the online application procedure on or before the deadline date which is 20th December 2017. Moreover, the important details regarding the DHFWS Nutritionist Jobs 2017 such as eligibility criteria, age criteria, application form fees, salary scale & the how to apply for the recruitment is mentioned in the below sections of this article.
www.wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Information Regarding||DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Also Known as||DHFWS|
|Total Number of Posts||97 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officers, Nutritionist, Lab Technician, and Attendant & Other Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||11th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||20th December 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
|DHFWS Official Website||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
DHFWS Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Available Post||Total No. of Vacancy|
|Lab Technician (NUHM)||08|
|Senior Medical Officer||01|
|Kala Azar Technical Supervisor||04|
|Lab Technician (RNTCP)||03|
|Malaria Technical Supervisor||03|
|Facility Level Quality Manager||01|
|Lab Technician (MMCH)||02|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||12|
|District PPM Coordinator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for DHFWS Medical Officer Jobs 2017
- Medical Officer: Interested candidates must have completed MBBS from MCI recognized university with a one-year compulsory internship should be registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
- Lab Technician (NUHM): Interested candidates must have completed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics & Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with knowledge of Computer, MS Office, Internet.
- Senior Medical Officer: Interested candidates must have completed MBBS or equivalent degree from the institution recognized by Medical Council of India; must have done a compulsory rotatory internship. At least 50% marks are required in requisite qualification. Pref. Qualification:
- Lab Technician (RNTCP): Interested candidates must have completed Intermediate (10+2) & Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent. At least 50% marks are needed in requisite qualification. Pref. Qualification: One year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smears microscopy. aspirants with Higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred. For more details, candidates can check official notification for post wise educational qualification detail.
- : Maximum Age of the candidates is 66 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category of the article as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Aspirants selection will be based on their performance in the following rounds such as which is going to be conducted by District Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
- Oral test
- Written test
- Computer skill test
Selected candidates will get handsome amount of salary band as per the rules & regulations of Central Govt.
- For General Manager Post: Rs.51,300/- to Rs.73,000/-.
- For Deputy General Manager Post: Rs.32,900/- to Rs.58,000/-.
- For Assistant Manager Post: Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/-.
- For Executive Post: Rs.12,600/- to Rs.36,700/-.
General candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs 100/-
SC/ST must have to pay application form fee of Rs 50/-
How to Apply for DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017?
- Initially, candidates must have to visit the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti official website i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage go to the homepage and search for the desired notification of DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, Read the notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary details with the application form.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph and signature on the application form.
- Enclose the scanned copy of documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Taker the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in.