Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has depicted the DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Apply for 280 Andhra Pradesh Asst. Professor Vacancies
DME AP Notification 2018
Job Seekers are you looking for the government Job in Andhra Pradesh State then you are at the correct place because here, we provide all the details about the DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of this article. Candidates who want to make their career colorful then they must go through the complete article and grab all the important information from here. You may apply for this vacancy from the official website of DME AP that is dme.ap.nic.in.
DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has depicted a notification for DME AP Vacancy 2018 for filling up 280 Assistant Professor Positions in the department. The DME depart is going to hiring the passionate and eligible candidates to fill the Assistant Professor Posts in the department. Job Seekers who desire to carve out their future in Government Jobs they may apply for DME AP Asst. Professor Recruitment 2018 by filling the application form on the official website of the department. Candidates may submit their application forms on or before the last date that is 12th November 2018. Moreover, details about the DME AP Recruitment 2018 such as age limitations, educational qualification, application form fee, selection methodology, important dates, and how to apply etc., are given below in the article. Candidates can kindly go through it.
dme.ap.nic.in 2018 Brief Details
|Name of the Education Department||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Also Called as||DME AP|
|Information About||DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||280 Available Posts|
|Name of the Available Posts||Assistant Professor Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||12th November 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|Official Web Portal||dme.ap.nic.in|
DME stands for Directorate of Medical Education. DME is an administrative body of Andhra Pradesh state, in India. It is situated at Koti, Hyderabad. Directorate of Medical Education declared DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 for 198 vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts. Contenders who are looking for jobs in Andhra Pradesh have golden opportunity to apply. Those who match the eligibility criteria required should apply very soon. Contenders can also check Educational Qualification Required, Age Criteria, selection procedure etc. from the given below article.
Andhra Pradesh DME Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Department of DME Andhra Pradesh invited offline AP DME Recruitment 2018 Application Form from the dynamic and eligible contenders on 280 Assistant Professor Positions. Contenders need to apply offline for DME Andhra Pradesh Vacancy 2018 on or before the deadline date i.e. 12th November 2018. Other information regarding the recruitment is given below, kindly go through it.
Academic Qualification: Contenders must possess M.S. / MD / MBBS with M.Sc in the relevant discipline from any recognized medical institution/university.
Age Limitations :
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per the rules of AP Government in Force.
Application Form Fee:
- The General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.1500/- as an application form fee.
- Those Contenders who belong to SC/ST/PH & Ex.SM category needs to pay Rs. 1000 as an application form fee.
Pay Band: Selected will get handsome amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- p.m + 7,000/- G.p & other allowances as admissible under the rules and regulation in force from time to time.
Selection Criteria: Candidates can be selected on the basis of their Merit List.
Attested copies of the following documents to be enclosed with the DME AP Application Form 2017
( All the original certificates will be verified on a specific day)
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of DOB)
- Study Certificate from class IV to X & Intermediate Standard.
- Score lists of MBBS Part I and Part I and Part III.
- MD / MS / DM / M.Ch / DNB / MBBS/M.Sc / Ph.D /M.D.S/ D.Sc Degree Documents.
- PG Degree Certificate / Super specialty Degree certificate / Provisional Documents, along with Marks lists.
- Registration of Post Graduate / Super-specialty / DNB degree with Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
- Doctors who are working on the contractual basis with the Government should produce service certificate.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste & sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
How to apply for DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education that is dme.ap.nic.in.
- After that, go to the homepage and find out the DME AP Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
- Then, click on the link and read the official notification carefully.
- After that, Download DME AP Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
- Then, fill the application form with all the asked details.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Attach all the photo copies with self-attested of original certificates with an application form.
- Paste recent colored photograph & signature on the application.
- Then check the duly filled application form.
- Finally, Send to the authorized postal venue
The Director of Public Health & Family Welfare,
Himagna Towers, 3rd Floor,
Saipuram Colony, one Centre,
Andhra Pradesh – 521 225
Official website: dme.ap.nic.in