Latest Update (28th February 2018): East Central Railway Recruitment Board has recently published the East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Contenders may Apply for 1898 Apprentices Vacancies at the official website of RRC ER that is www.rrcecr.gov.in
ECR Notification 2018
Jobs seekers are you keenly looking for the Latest Government Job in East Central Railway? Then you are at the correct place because in this article, we are going to discuss all the detailed information about the East Central Railway Vacancy 2018 in the following sections of this post. Passionate and eligible aspirants who want to do a work in East Central railway they must read out this complete article and grab all the complete details from here. Contenders may apply offline for this East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the East Central Railway department that is www.rrcecr.gov.in. For getting latest news candidates must check our careerjobs360 official website & get all the latest notification from here & stay connected with us.
East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
The ECR–East Central Railway Recruitment Board has recently published the official notification for the ECR Vacancy 2018 for the appoint of eligible and skilled candidates for filling up Apprentice Positions in the organization. There are total 1898 number posts available in the department. Interested and skilled candidates can apply Offline for the East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 from the official website of ECR. Aspirants may submit the offline application form on or before the deadline date which is 28th February 2018. Moreover, information regarding the East Central Railway Jobs 2018 such as academic qualification, age limitation, age relaxation, application form fees, selection procedure & how to apply is given below in the article. The aspirants kindly go through it before applying for the vacancy.
www.rrcecr.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway Recruitment Board|
|Information About||East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||ECR|
|Total Number of Posts||1898 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Job Location||Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||offline|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||30th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||28th February 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
ECR Division Wise Vacancy Details
- Mughalsarai Division: 844
- Danapur Division: 626
- Sanastipur Division: 70
- Plant Depot/ Mughalsarai: 116
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur: 100
- Dhanbad Division: 142
ECR Apprentices Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
East Central Railway Recruitment Board has come up with the larges numbers of vacancies regarding the 1898 Apprentices posts. Those candidates who are willing to apply for this vacancy then they may fill the online application form or before the deadline date which is 28th February 2018. Here, you can check all the detailed information about the recruitment such as age limit, required qualification, application fee and How to apply etc from the mentioned below in the article. The individuals may apply online for the recruitment if they meet all the following eligibility conditions.
Required Qualification: Interested candidates must have completed class 10th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and ITI in relevant trade from any authorized Institute. For more details, candidates must visit the official website of Official Notification.
Age Limitation as on 30th January 2018:
- The minimum age limit for the participants is 15 years
- The maximum age limit for the participants is 24 years.
- For SC/ST Category: 05 Years
- For OBC Category: 03 years
- For Persons with Disabilities -10 years for Unreserved, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST aspirants.
- Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least 6 months regular stretch service.
Application Fees: All the candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure: The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list.
Procedure to Apply for the East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018 they must read out the official notification very carefully before applying for the vacancy from the official website of the organization. Here, we mentioned some steps for your help in the below posts.
- Initially, the interested aspirants must visit the official portal of East Central Railway Recruitment Cell that is rrcecr.gov.in.
- After that, on the homepage go to the notification option and find out the ECR Notification 2018
- Then, press the relevant link and open the notification on the next page.
- Now, Candidates must read out the official notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- Then download the application form
- If you eligible then fill all the asked information in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attached all the required documents with the application form.
- Affix recent passport size image & signature on the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Now, send the application form to the below given address.
- At last, you must take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
To The General Manager (Personnel),
Recruitment Section, E.C.Railway Headquarter Office,
Hajipur, Distt.-Vaishali, Bihar-844101
Official Website: www.rrcecr.gov.in