The Eastern Railway has published the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply for 2907 Apprentice Vacancies
Eastern Railway Notification 2018
Jobs Hunters are you looking for the Government Job in Eastern Railway Region? Then you are at the proper place because in this post, we are going to share all the elaborated information related to the Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018 in the following sections of this post. Interested & eligible aspirants must read out this full article and collect all the details then scholars may apply Online from the official portal of the Eastern Railway Region department that is er.indianrailways.gov.in. For getting more latest updates candidates can check our careerjobs360 portal and get all the latest updates from here & stay in touch with us.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
The Eastern Railway has published the official notification for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for hiring eligible & skilled candidates for 2907 Positions of Apprentice Posts in the organization. There are total 2907 no. posts available in the department. Interested Aspirants can apply online for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 from the official website of ER. Aspirants may submit the online application form through the online mode on or before the closing date which is 14th November 2018. Moreover, details regarding the Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fees, selection process & all other details are mentioned below in the post. The aspirants kindly go through it before applying for the recruitment.
ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Eastern Railway|
|Information About||Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||ER|
|Total Number of Posts||2907 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Available|
|Last Date & Interview Date||14th November 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Here, aspirants can check all the elaborated information related to the vacancy such as age limitations, required qualification, application fee and How to apply etc from the provided below in the post. The applicants may apply online for the recruitment if they meet all the following eligibility needs.
Required Qualification: Interested candidates must have required following education qualification as given below in the article:
- Willing candidates must have 10th class/Matriculation(10+2) exam system with at least 50% of marks without adding Optional Subjects and having ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT in relevant trade /discipline from recognized Board/Institute.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official website of Official Notification.
Age Limitation :
- The maximum age limit is 24 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category of as per the government norms.
Application Fees: Rs. 100 by DD in favor of FA & C.A.O., Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at GPO/ Kolkata.
Selection Procedure: The Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the merit list and skill test.
Pay Scale: The finally selected aspirants will get a handsome amount of salary scale according to the company norms.
Procedure to Apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Here, we mentioned some steps for your help in the below posts.
- Initially, the interested contestants must visit the official portal of Eastern Railway Recruitment Board that is er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, on the homepage go to the notification option and find out the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Then, press on the relevant link and open the notification in the next page.
- Now, Candidates must read out the official notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- If you eligible then fill all the asked information in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attached all the required documents with the application form.
- Affix recent passport size image & signature on the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Now, submit the application form.
- At last, you must take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in