Latest Update (28th November 2017): Engineers India Limited has released the EIL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017. You may Apply for 229 Trade, Technician Apprentices Posts at www.engineersindia.com
EIL Notification 2017
Dear Readers, if you are seeking for the latest Government Job in Engineers India Limited department then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to discuss each & every detail about the EIL ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017 in the following sections of this article. Contenders who want to make their career bright in Engineers India Limited department then they must read this article and then candidates may all apply for this Vacancy from the official website of Engineers India Limited department that is www.engineersindia.com. Candidates can get more details from our careerjobs360 page because our professional team updates this web page according to the latest details.
EIL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Engineers India Limited department has released the employment notification for EIL Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017 for filling up 229 Posts of Trade, Technician Apprentices Posts in the department. Job Hunters, who are seeking for the latest government job in Engineers India Limited then they may apply for this EIL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department which is mentioned at the end of this article. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date which is 28th November 2017. Other details about the vacancy such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application form fee and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.engineersindia.com Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Department||Engineers India Limited|
|Information Related to||EIL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Trade, Technician Apprentices Posts|
|Total Number of Post||229 Posts|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Last Date to Apply||28th November 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
About Engineers India Limited
Engineers India Limited is shortly abbreviated as EIL. Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It was set up in the year 1965 to provide engineering and regarding the technical services for petroleum refineries & other industrial projects. Engineers India Limited has its head office is located at Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi. Engineers India Limited has two wholly owned subsidiaries, EIL Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd in Malaysia, & Certification Engineers International Limited, to undertake Independent Certification, & Third-Party Inspection assignments.
Engineers India Limited Apprentices Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Trade Apprentices Post: Interested Candidates must have completed graduation Degree or 10+2 pass or ITI diploma degree in relevant field from the well-recognized university/Institute.
- For Technician Apprentices Post: Interested Candidates must have completed an engineering diploma degree in relevant filed from the well-recognized university/Institute.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Criteria as on date 28th November 2017: Candidates age limit is more than 18 years of age. Age limit will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules and regulation as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Candidates can check the official notification for application form fee as prescribed by the department.
Selection Process: Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination or qualifying examination and Personal interview round which is going to be conducted by Engineers India Limited.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay band which is decided by the Engineers India Limited.
- Starting date to apply online application form: 08th November 2017
- Closing date to submit application form is 28th November 2017
How to Apply Online for EIL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017?
Interested Candidates who are going to apply for this EIL Jobs 2017 then they must read the eligibility criteria of the recruitment from the official notification. If you are eligible then submit the application form on or before the deadline date which is 28th November 2017. Here, we provide some steps for the ease of the candidates. These given steps will help you in filling the online application form easily.
- Firstly, Eligible candidates must have to visit the official website of Engineers India Limited department at www.engineerindia.com
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and search out the EIL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- After that, open the notification on the next page and download it.
- Now read the official notification for eligibility criteria very carefully before applying for the given vacant post.
- Now click on the Apply online link
- Then fill the application form with all the asked details very carefully.
- Upload the Passport size color photograph in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and Signature in the .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size on the application form.
- Attach the entire required document with the application form.
- Then click on the submit tab option and submit the application form fee.
- Remit application form fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official website: www.engineerindia.com