ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019: The Employees State Insurance Corporation in Gujarat invites online application of ESC Gujarat Recruitment 2019 for a total of 147 posts of Stenographer& UDC (Upper Division Clerk) for all the eligible and interested candidates, who are eagerly looking for a reliable Govt. sectors’ job. They as per the recently published job notification of ESIC can apply up to the last date of 15th Apr 2019.
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019 Details-For Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk
|Exam Organized By||ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation of Gujarat|
|Vacancies for||Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer|
|Location of Job||In Gujarat|
|Job Type||ESIC Job in Gujarat|
|Total Posts||147 combining both Stenographer & UDC|
|Type of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Registration||16 Mar 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||15 Apr 2019|
|Age Limit||Within 18 to 27 years|
|Website of ESIC Gujarat||http://www.esic.nic.in|
ESIC Gujarat 2019 – Education Qualification:
- For applying to the ESIC Stenographer vacancy, candidates must have to possess the Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/University of India.
- And also require having the appropriate working knowledge of Computer along with the knowledge of Office Suites and Databases.
- In typing of the stenography in Hindi/English candidates should have a speed of 80 words per minute.
For Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- For applying to the ESIC Upper Division Clerk vacancy, candidates must possess a degree from a recognized University/Board or equivalent
- Along with is required having appropriate working knowledge of computer including the knowledge of Office Suites and Databases.
Details of ESIC Vacancy for the ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|UDC (Upper Division Clerk)||143|
Pay Scale of Jobs in ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who will be shortlisted have to be employed on the Level-4 of the pay Matrix and will get around Rs. 25500/- as an entry pay with the Pay Band of Rs.5200/–Rs.20200/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- as per 6thCentral Pay Commission.
Application Fee Payment For ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
|Category||Limit of Application Fee|
|For General & OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|For PH/SC/ST/Female &Ex Serviceman||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment for ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
- Application Fee shall be paid via Debit Card/Credit Card/IMPS/Cash Cards/Internet Banking & Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on closing date of 15 Apr 2019 for the ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
- In general, his/her age should be between 18 to 27 years.
For Upper Age Relaxation
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||UR (Unreserved)-10 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Caste)-13 years|
|SC/ST- 15 years|
For more information regarding PWD, check the official website of ESIC Gujarat
|Ex-Servicemen||UR (unreserved)-03 years (*)|
|OBC-06 years (*)|
|SC/ST- 08 years (*)|
The military service rendered in the actual is deducted.
|For the ESIC Employee/Government Servant, who have attained a minimum of 3 years regular and uninterrupted service up to the closing date of the application receives.
|UR (Unreserved)-up to 40 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Caste)- up to 43 years|
|SC/ST-up to 45 years|
The applicant will get the status of ESIC/ Govt. servant at the time of appointment & during the selection event.
|Persons of Other Categories||As per the instructions and orders issued from time to time|
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019-Selection Method
The authorities of ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) will shortlist the candidates as per the following rounds for the ESIC Gujarat Stenographer Recruitment 2019 and ESIC Gujarat Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2019:
1. Phase-I is of Preliminary Examination.
2. Phase-II is of Main Examination.
3. And Phase-III is of Computer Skill Test.
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2019
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Visit & Open the official website of the ESIC ‘Employees State Insurance Corporation’ at http://www.esic.nic.in
Step-2: Now on the home page, scrolls down the home page to find the “Recruitment” tab
Step-3: After finding the ‘Recruitment’ tab, click on it and open to search the suitable link of ESIC Recruitment of Stenographer and UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
Step-4; Here, go through the instructions is clearly defined in the notification
Step-5: If you feel that you meet the entire eligibility criteria are given in the guidelines, need to read before starting filing the application, then go back to the former page and click the link to apply online for ESIC Stenographer Recruitment and ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment.
Step-6: Here, fill every detail correctly is mentioned in the ESIC Application form and after completing, the filing, at last, hit the “Submit” tab.
Step-7: On the next page of the application filing form, make the payment of the application fee through online mode only for ESIC Stenographer &UDC Recruitments.
Step-8: After that, on the last procedure, take the print out of the duly filled application form for ESIC Gujarat Stenographer &UDC Recruitment for future use.