Latest Update (18th January 2018): Employees State Insurance Corporation Punjab will release the ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2018 Apply for MTS, UDC, Paramedical Staff Posts at www.esicpunjab.org
ESIC Punjab Notification 2018
Hey, Folks are you curiously seeking for the Government job in Employee State Insurance Corporation Punjab. So we have good news for those candidates because here, we are going to share each & every detailed information regarding the Punjab ESIC Vacancy 2018 in the following description of this article. The Employee State Insurance Corporation Punjab department will soon release the official notification for the vacancy. Interested & skilled individuals may apply for the ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2018 through the online mode of application from the official web portal of the Employee State Insurance Corporation Punjab department which is www.esicpunjab.org. Contenders can check our careerjobs360 website for latest Admit card, result, applications, state & central government jobs etc & stay in touch with us.
ESIC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Employees State Insurance Corporation Vacancy at esic.nic.in
ESIC Punjab UDC MTS Steno Recruitment 2018
The Employees State Insurance Corporation, Punjab will soon issue the employment notification for hiring the eligible & skilled aspirants on Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff Positions in the Department. Employees State Insurance Corporation, Punjab will soon invite the various application forms for ESIC Punjab Stenographer Recruitment 2018 for various no.s of positions in the department. All the eligible &well-deserving individuals may apply for this Punjab ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2018 on or before the deadline date which is not yet notified by the Employees State Insurance Corporation, Punjab department. Other information of ESIC Punjab Jobs 2018 such as Required Academic Qualification, Age Limitation, Age Relaxation, Selection Process, Pay Band, Application Form Fees, Important Dates, & the steps to apply is given below. All the contenders must read this article till the last.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Apply for 733 Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician, Assistant, Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply for 239 Stenographer Grade III Posts
www.esicpunjab.org Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Punjab|
|Information Regarding||ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||Various vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff & Other Posts|
|Location of Employment||Punjab|
|Category of Employment||Government Jobs|
|Starting date to Apply for Online Application Form||Available Shortly|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Online Application Form||Available Shortly|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
|ESIC WB Official Website||www.esicpunjab.org|
ESIC Punjab Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Employees State Insurance Corporation Punjab will invite the application forms for the ESIC Punjab Jobs 2018 for filling up Stenographer, UDC & Multi-tasking staff and various other posts in the department. All the interested & well deserving aspirants can apply online for ESIC Punjab Paramedical Staff, MTS Recruitment 2018 at ESIC Punjab Official web portal i.e. www.esicpunjab.org. Aspirants may apply till deadline date which is not yet issued. There we provide eligibility criteria that aspirants must have to satisfy to apply for applying for the recruitment.
- For MTS Posts:- Candidates must have completed 10th class from the recognized Institute.
- For Stenographer Post:- Candidates must have completed 12th or equivalent from the recognized Institute.
- For UDC Post:- Candidates must have completed a graduate degree & Knowledge of Computer from the recognized Institute.
- For paramedical:-The candidate must have completed a diploma/ degree/Anm/Gnm/ Nursing and pharmacy. For more information aspirants must have to visit the official advertisement of the recruitment.
- For UDC & Stenographer Post:- The candidates’ age limit should lie between 18 to 27 years of age
- For MTS Post:- The candidates’ age limit should lie between 18 to 25 years.
- For paramedical Staff:- The candidates’ age limit should lie between 18 to 37 years.
Selection Process: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following level of selection round which is going to be conducted by Employees State Insurance Corporation Punjab.
- Written Examination.
- Skill test.
- Stenography test.
Application Form Fee:
- For General/OBC category of aspirants must have to pay application form fee Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD category of candidates are exempted from the application fee.
|Starting date to Apply Online for the Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Last date to Apply Online for the Application Form||Updated Soon|
How to Apply for the ESIC Punjab UDC MTS Steno Recruitment 2018?
All the eligible aspirants are able to apply for the ESIC Punjab MTS UDC Jobs 2018 from the official web portal. The aspirants can fill the application form for the recruitment from the official web portal which is mentioned at the last of this post. The given steps that can be followed to apply for the ESIC Punjab Jobs 2018 are given below.
- Firstly, interested aspirants must have to visit the official web portal of Employees State Insurance Corporation, Punjab at www.esicpunjab.org.
- On the homepage go to the career section and search out the ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2018 official notification for the recruitment.
- After that, open the official notification & read out all the instructions very carefully before applying for the vacancy.
- Now click on the apply online link.
- After that, you may fill all the asked information in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the requisite credentials with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the registration form.
- Submit the applications after verifying all the details on the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safely for future use.
Official Website: www.esicpunjab.org