ESIC Uttarakhand (Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019) has taken out the official Notification, it has released a total of 10 official posts for ESIC Uttarakhand Stenographer and ESIC Uttarakhand UDC Recruitment 2019. The application link is now active. Candidates who have been eagerly waiting since a very long time can go to the official website and apply now! ESIC Uttarakhand is looking for very motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join them. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply.
The Brief Detail in Respect to the ESIC Uttarakhand (Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019)
Name of the Institution: ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 10 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Locations: Uttarakhand
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019: Important Dates:
Tentative Dates of All These Events
|Beginning date of online registration||16th March 2019|
|Closing date of online registration||15th April 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||No. Of posts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||09|
ESIC Uttarakhand 2019- Education Qualification:
1. For the job role of an ESIC Uttarakhand Stenographer Recruitment 2019:
A. The candidate should have the 12th standard degree from a recognized university, board or institution.
B. The candidate should have a typing speed of 80 words per minute in both English and Hindi
C. The candidate should have a working knowledge of the computer which included the use of office suites and databases.
2. For the job role of an ESIC Uttarakhand Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 :
A. Candidate should have the 12th standard degree from a recognized university, board or institution.
B. The candidate should have a working knowledge of the computer which included the use of office suites and databases.
Pay Scale of Jobs in ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer||Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with grade pay of 2400|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with grade pay of 2400|
ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 -Age Restriction:
|Job Role||Age Restriction:|
|Stenographer||Minimum 18 years Maximum 27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk (UPC)||Minimum 18 years Maximum 27 Years|
1. For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
2. For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
3. PH Candidates:
a) UnReserved Category: 10 Years
- b) OBC: 13 Years
c) SC/ST: 15 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen:
a) UnReserved Category: 3 Years
b) OBC: 6 Years
c) SC/ST: 8 years
Application Fee Limit: ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 –
|For SC, ST, PWD, Female Candidates, Departmental candidates, Ex-Servicemen||Rs 250|
|For other candidates||Rs 500|
ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 – Mode of payment
The candidate who is wishing to apply can apply online through: Debit card, credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash or mobile wallets.
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Go to the official website of the organization and open that link: https://www.esic.nic.in/
Step-2: Then at the bottom of the home page click on the link “Recruitment Careers”.
Step-3: Candidates then need to click on: “ESIC UttarakhandRecruitment 2019)” (a download link).
Step-4 After that, the candidate has to read all the mentioned instructions carefully in the advertisement’s pdf file.
Step-5: Then, have to press the “Apply Online” link to fill the application form with relevant details.
Step-6: After filling the details in the application, on the next page the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, certificates, and the digital signature.
Step-7: Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the proof copy of the e-receipt.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips, etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete or not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. If ESIC Uttarakhand(Employees State Insurance CorporationRecruitment 2019) receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
5. The post is for Uttarakhand Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Uttarakhand.
ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019- Process of selection
- Computer Skills and Stenography
- Personal Interview