Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is inviting the online application form the aspirants to fill over 1000 vacancies with its totally different offices. ESIC is doing the recruitment to the post of Nursing and Paramedical staffs in various divisions. Interested candidate may apply on-line in a prescribed format till 21 January 2019.
The online application method to use for Paramedical and Nursing staffs of ESIC goes on and 21st January 2019 is going to be the last date for constant. Candidates will create the fee payment until 24th January 2019.
Application fee to apply on-line for the ESIC Paramedical and Nursing staffs achievement is Rs. 500 for General and OBC candidates.
Candidates from SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman classes and female categories may fill the application form in Rs. 250.
Vacancy Details: Here are unit vacancy details of assorted paramedical posts and nursing employees in ESIC.
- Lab Technician-07 Posts (UP-02 Posts, MP-02 Posts, Bihar -01 Posts, Rajasthan-02 Posts)
- Lab Assistant-26 Posts (Bihar-02 Posts, Delhi-11 Posts, MP -05 Posts, Jharkhand-01 Posts, Rajasthan-02 Posts)
- ECG Technician-25 Posts (Bihar-02 Posts, UP-09 Posts, Delhi-11 Posts, Jharkhand-01 Post, Rajasthan-02 Posts)
- Dietician-04 Posts (UP-01 Post, MP-01 Post, Rajasthan-01 Post, Jharkhand-01 Post,)
- Physiotherapist-06 Posts (UP-02 Posts, Delhi-02 Posts, Bihar-01 Post, Rajasthan-01 Post)
- Pharmacist-207 Posts (UP- 31, MP- 32, Bihar- 41, Delhi- 48, Jharkhand- 23, Uttarakhand- 01, Chhattisgarh- 16, Rajasthan- 09, Haryana- 06)
- Pharmacist (Homeo)-05 Posts (Delhi-05 Posts, Rest States- Nil)
- Occupational Therapist-03 Posts (UP-02 Posts, Rajasthan- 01 Post)
- Staff Nurse-199 Posts (UP-170 Posts, Bihar-01 Post, Delhi-21 Posts, MP-01 Post, Rajasthan-05 Posts)
- OT Assistant-35 Posts (UP-07 Posts, Bihar-01 Post, Rajasthan-05 Posts, Delhi-21 Posts,)
- MRT-04 Posts (MP-01 Post, Delhi-02 Posts, Rajasthan-01 Post)
- Homoeopathy Pharmacist-01 Post (MP-01 Post, Rest States-Nil)
- Blood Bank Rechnician-02 Posts (Delhi-01 Post, Rajsthan-01 Post)
- Medical Social Worker-02 Posts (Delhi-01 Post, Rajsthan-01 Post)
- Audiometric Technician – 01 Post (Rajasthan- 01 Post, Other States- Nil)
- Optometrist-02 Posts (Delhi-01 Post, Rajasthan-01 Post)
To apply for the higher than mentioned jobs the minimum age of the candidate ought to be 18 years and most age is 30 years or in keeping with the post. Candidates from SC/ST and OBC classes can get the relief in higher ordinance.
Educational qualification is different for every post. Candidates who have passed 12th level of Examination at the side of Diploma/Degree in relevant trade/field might apply for ESIC achievement 2019. We suggest to the interested candidates to the scan the official notification of ESIC Paramedical recruitment 2019.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number and e-mail ID. It should be active during the entire recruitment process. Password, Registration Number and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail id but the candidates should make sure them that email sent to the mailbox is not redirected to spam folder.
- Candidate must take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Candidates may edit the information before submission of all the details because once the form is submitted it cannot be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for different posts is given below:
- Step- 1: Registration/sign up of personal details, and contact number details. Login Id and Password will be sent through e-mail on registered e-mail id.
- Step-2: Login to complete the Qualification Details, Personal Details and Declaration.
- Step-3: the payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through online mode via credit card, debit card or internet banking through State Bank collect system of State Bank of India.
- Once Application submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
- Candidates must have to upload their photograph image and it should be a recent passport size color picture on light background (Image should be scan and the size between 20-50 Kb in jpg or jpeg format).
- Candidates are also advised to upload their scanned signature and the size between 10-50 KB.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with blue or black ink and the thumb impression should be the candidate’s only not other person.
- ESIC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Online for 38 Full/Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident Vacancies
- AAI Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 26 Senior Assistant Vacancies
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 For 69000 Posts Online Application