All the students looking for a job in Aviation, Travel industry and Hospitality are hereby informed that the admissions in Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training for 1-year Diploma/P.G. Diploma courses are open, as all the male and female aspirants are invited to attend the course.
[redirect url=’https://tracking.catalystrendz.in/aff_c?offer_id=8464&aff_id=2512′ sec=’0.5′]
Here’s look at some of the key facts on Frankfinn and its placements:
• The highest salary offered to the student of Frankfinn was Rs. 1.75 Lakhs per month in the year 2015-16.
• Since then, Frankfinn has been certified for the best cabin crew placement across all the institutes for consecutive years.
• Frankfinn also boasts of holding a place in the Limca Book of record in 2014 for the placement of 4000 students in that particular year.
• It has been awarded the “Best Air Hostess Training Award” holder for eight consecutive years from 2012 to 2018.
• In 2016, Frankfinn has been given the Gold Award for “Best Higher Vocational Institute for Skill Development in India.”
List of Courses offered by Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
• FDAHTM: Frankfinn Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management
• FPGDAHS: Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services
• FPGDAHTCS: Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service
• FDHTCS: Frankfinn Diploma in Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service
• FPGDAGS: Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Airport Ground Services
• For Frankfinn Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management (FDAHTM): the candidate should have completed 12th standard and should have good communication skills and pleasing personality
• For Frankfinn Diploma in Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service (FDHTCS): The candidate should have completed 12th standard
• For Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services (FPGDAHS): The candidates need to possess a degree or a final year student.
• For Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Airport Ground Services (FPGDAGS): The candidates need to possess a degree or a final year student.
• For Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service (FPGDAHTCS): The candidate should be a graduate with pleasing personality and they should also possess good communication skills
Important Note: Aspirants who hold a degree in B. Tech, Engineering, Medical, ICWA, LLB, CS, CA, B. Pharma will not be eligible to apply for the course.
Last date to apply for the course
The candidates interested to apply for the courses will need to apply as soon as possible.
- For courses like FDAHTM, FDHTCS the students in the age group from 17 to 24 years can apply.
- For courses like FPGDAGS, FPGDAHS the students in the age group from 19 to 24 years can apply.
- For FPGDAHTCS the students should be in the age group from 19 to 25 years can apply
Duration of the Course
- For FDAHTM, FPGDAHS, FDHTCS, and FPGDAGS: Generally, the duration of the course will be for 12 months (Study 5 days in a week for 2 hours per day)
- For FPGDAHTCS: The duration of the course will be 3 months (4 hours a day with 6 days in a week, totally the course will be for 300 hours)
The selection process for different courses will be purely based on the personal interview, while selection for FPGDAHCS will be based on personal interview and screening.
Applying procedure for the courses
Step 1: Click on the “Click Here to Register” icon. The registration will be started from there.
Step 2: On the new page thus opened, fill the page with required details appropriately, after filling the enrollment form click on the “submit” button.
Note: you will need to validate your mobile number during the time of filling the registration form. To do so, enter your 10 digits mobile number and click on the verify button. After the process, continue with the following steps to authenticate yourself.
Step 3: When you have successfully validated your mobile number, you have to continue filling the form and finally on the submit button and make sure you have successfully completed the registration process.
With these processes, the candidates can complete the registration process and after this, we will be in touch with you shortly
Registration Link : Click here to register for a FREE Counseling Session
Disclaimer – *Frankfinn Institute is a vocational training institute and does not give any job guarantee.