Latest Update (11th December 2017): Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has published the FSSAI Consultant Recruitment 2017 Apply for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Vacancy at www.fssai.gov.in
FSSAI Notification 2017
Hello, Guys, we have great news for those competitors who are looking for the government job in Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. Now, here we are going to describe all the detailed information regarding the FSSAI Consultant Vacancy 2017 in the below discussion of this article. All the interested and skilled Individuals who want to do a Job in Food Safety and Standards Authority of India must read this complete article with proper attention and collect all the important details from here. Participants may apply online from the official website of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India that is www.fssai.gov.in. For the latest details, competitors can check our careerjobs360 page and get all the latest update from here.
PDIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply for 48 Apprentice Posts
FSSAI Consultant Recruitment 2017
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has recently published an official notification for FSSAI Vacancy 2017 to recruit eligible and skilled candidates at 14 Consultant post in the department. Job Hunters, who are looking for the latest government job in PAN India they may apply for this FSSAI Jobs 2017. Interested& skilled aspirants may submit their application form on or before the closing date which is 15th December 2017. Moreover details, regarding the FSSAI Consultant Recruitment 2017 like Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Age Relaxation, Application Form Fees, Salary Scale, Selection Process and Steps to apply online etc in the below article. Aspirants kindly go through the complete article.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 88 Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer Posts
www.fssai.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Also Known as||FSSAI|
|Information Regarding||FSSAI Consultant Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Posts||15 Posts|
|Name of the vacancies||Consultant post|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||15th December 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
|FSSAI Official Website||www.fssai.gov.in|
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is an autonomous body formed under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The FSSAI has been formed under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 which is a consolidating statute regarding the food safety & regulation in India. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is responsible for protecting & promoting public health through the regulation & supervision of food safety. The FSSAI is headed by a non-executive Chairperson, appointed by the Central Govt., either holding or has held the posts of not below the rank of Secretary to the Govt. of India. Ashish Bahuguna is the current Chairperson for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India & Pawan Kumar Agarwal is the current Chief Executive Officer for FSSAI. The FSSAI headquarters is situated in New Delhi. The higher authority also has 6 regional offices situated in Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin, an& Chennai.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Consultant – Deputy/Assistant Manager (Database) Post: Interested candidates must have completed Masters / B. Tech. / Bachelors in Computers Science or relevant field, Data Programming, Information Sciences or similar streams from well-recognized Institute.
- For Consultant – Deputy/Assistant Manager (Java/J2EE) Post: Interested candidates must have completed Masters/B. Tech./Bachelors in Computers Science or relevant field with good hands-on experience in design, development, & maintenance of applications in Java/ J2EE, JSP technologies from well-recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
Application Form Fee: Candidates must have to pay an application charge which is decided by the department. Candidates, please check the official notification of the application fee.
- Commencing Date of Online Application Form- Available now
- Closing Date of Online Application Form – 15th December 2017
- Online Fee Payment- 15th December 2017
How to Apply for the FSSAI Consultant Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, interested candidates need to go to the official website of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India that is www.fssai.gov.in
- On the homepage go to the notification section and find out the FSSAI Consultant Recruitment 2017
- Download the official notification and read all the instructions carefully from the official notification before applying online.
- Find the official link for the FSSAI Application Form 2017.
- Now, you may fill all the details very carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents as per the requirement and the passport size photograph and the signature with the application form.
- Verify all the details and finally click on submit button.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form.
- Take the printout of the Application form
- Keep it safe for future use.
Official website: www.fssai.gov.in