Good News for all the candidates! FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019) has taken out the official Notification, it has released a total of 275 official posts for Technical Officer, Assistant Director, and others. FSSAI is a public company which comes under the ministry of family and health welfare. The application link is now active. Candidates who have been eagerly waiting for a very long time and want to apply for a government job can go to the official website and apply now! FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019) is looking for very motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join them. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply.
The Brief Detail in Respect to the FSSAI Recruitment 2019
Name of the Institution: FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019)
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 275 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Locations: Anywhere in India
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the FSSAI Recruitment 2019: Important Dates:
Tentative Dates of All These Events
|Notification Date||It is already out|
|Beginning date of online registration||15th March 2019|
|Closing date of online registration||14th April 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the FSSAI Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||No. Of posts|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||15|
|Junior Assistant Grade I||07|
|Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||05|
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 -Education Qualification:
The candidates wishing to apply for FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019)
Should have a bachelors degree/ B.E./ B.Tech/ Doctorate Degree/ MBA/ Diploma equivalent degree from a recognized university, board or institution.
Pay Scale of Jobs in FSSAI Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||10|
|Junior Assistant Grade I||04|
|Central Food Safety Officer||07|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||07|
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 -Age Restriction:
The Minimum age to apply for FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019) is 18 years. The upper age limit will be as per the norms of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – Mode of payment
The candidate who is wishing to apply can apply online through: Debit card, credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash or mobile wallets.
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The FSSAI Recruitment 2019)
- Important Steps To Apply
Step-1: Go to the official website of the organization and open that link: www.fssai.gov.in
Step-2: Then at the bottom of the home page click on the link “Recruitment Careers”.
Step-3: A new page will open here; have to click on a link named “advertisement related to Job Opportunities in FSSAI. (Uploaded on 02.03.2019)
Step-4: After that, the candidate has to read all the mentioned instructions carefully in the advertisement’s pdf file.
Step-5: Then, have to press the “Apply Online” link to fill the application form with relevant details.
Step-6: After filling the details in the application, on the next page the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, certificates, and the digital signature.
Step-7: Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the proof copy of the e-receipt.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. At the time when-revised pay scale(s) are mentioned in the application, the revised pay scales shall also be shown. Same way, when the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the pre-revised pay scale(s) shall be shown
5. If FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019)receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
7. The post is for PAN India Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Anywhere in India.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 -Process of selection
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification