Latest Update (08th June 2018): Directorate of technical education will soon release the Goa CET Application Form 2018. Candidates can Download GCET Notification at www.dtegoa.gov.in
Goa CET Application Form 2018
Hello, Guys are you looking for the Goa CET Notification 2018. Then you are at right place because here, in this article we are going to share all the Goa Common Entrance Test Application Form 2018 information in the below section of the article. The DTE will soon issue the DTE CET Notification 2018 for those candidates who are Talented and deserving candidates must read this given article very carefully and grab all the details from here. Aspirants may apply via online mode at the official website of the department that is www.dtegoa.gov.in. More information you may bookmark our careerjobs360 page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us.
DTE CET Application Form 2018
Directorate of technical education (DTE) will soon release the notification for Goa CET Application Form 2018 on its official website. The DTE Department is inviting the various application forms for the interested and skilled applicants for the Goa Common Entrance Test 2018. Candidates who want to make their career colorful in Medical Field in Goa State those candidates may apply online for DTE Goa CET 2018 by sending the application form to a higher authority on or before the last date which is not yet released by the organization. For other information, related to the application form such as educational qualification, age criteria, selection criteria, application form fee etc are given below in the article.
www.dtegoa.gov.in Notification 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization
|Directorate of technical education
|Goa CET Application Form 2018
|Also Known as
|Name of the Exam
|Goa Common Entrance Test
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|Category of Article
About Goa CET
The Directorate of technical education was established in the year 1986 by the government of Goa to provide new technical education colleges in Goa. Its mission is to facilitate technical education through the organization. It consults the Goa CET every year to provide admission in medical programs.
Goa CET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Directorate of technical education is going to conduct the Goa Common Entrance Test at the various examination centers in Goa State. Candidates who are going to crack the written examination must apply on or before the last date. Contenders must check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done higher secondary school certificate examination of Goa conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi in the stream of physics, chemistry, and biology. For more information candidates can check the official notification given below.
- For Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Sciences, Dentistry, and Nursing: Candidates age limit should not be less than 17 years.
- For Pharmacy, Engineering, and Architecture: There Is no age limit for the candidates.
Application Fees: Candidates who are applying for the Goa CET they must have to pay application Fees of Rs 1500/-.
GCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Total Number of Questions: Each paper will be consisting of 75 questions.
- Exam Duration: Two hours will be given for each paper.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Question Paper Pattern: The pattern of the question paper will be based on OMR sheet.
- Type of Question: it will consist of Multiple Choice Question.
|No. of Questions
Process to Apply for the Goa CET Application form 2018
Contenders who wish to fill the Goa CET Application Form 2018 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for Goa CET 2017 from the official website of the department which is given at the end of this article. Applicants must read the following steps which will help you to apply online easily.
- First of all, aspirants should need to browse the official portal of the Directorate of technical education that is www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Then, go to the official notification zone & find out the Goa CET Notification 2017 link.
- Then, open the appropriate link in the next web page.
- After that, aspirants can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the accurate data in the form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Remit the prescribed application form fee
- Then, submit the Goa CET Application Form by click on the submit tab.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.dtegoa.gov.in