Latest Update (28th June 2018) Haryana Staff Selection Commission has depicted the Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 7110 HSSC Sub Inspector Jobs at the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is www.hryssc.in
Haryana Police Notification 2018
Hey Friends, are you seeking for the Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018? Therefore, we’ve got nice news for those candidates who want to a government job in Haryana Staff Selection Commission. In this article, we are going to discuss all the elaborate details concerning the HSSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 within the following sections of the article. All the eligible candidates should scan this full article and grab all the main points concerning the enlisting from here. Candidates may apply online for this Haryana Police Notification 2018 from the official portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that’s www.hryssc.in. For obtaining more information concerning the upcoming vacancy, admit card, answer key, result etc., Candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and keep connected with us.
Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has depicted the employment notice for HSSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 for hiring eligible and capable candidates on the varied numbers of posts within the department. The Department has invited the various application forms from the eligible and efficient candidates for filling of 7110 GD Constable and Sub – Inspector Positions. Interested candidates should apply online for the Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018 through the official portal that’s www.hryssc.in on or before the due date that’s 28th May 2018. Moreover, details concerning about the Haryana Police Notification 2018 like academic qualification, selection procedure, age criteria, form fee, way to apply, etc., are given below in the article.
www.hryssc.in Recruitment 2018 Detail
|Name of the Department||Haryana workers choice Commission|
|Information About||Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Vacancies||GD Constable and Sub – Inspector Positions|
|Total range of Vacancies||7110 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Application Begin from||20th June 2018|
|The last date to submit the HSSC Application forms||02nd july 2018|
HSSC Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Range of the Posts|
|Sub – Inspector (Male)||400 Posts (Re-Advertise)|
|Sub – Inspector (Female)||63 Posts|
|Constable GD (Male)||5000 Posts|
|Reserve Battalions Male Constable GD||500 Posts|
|Constable GD (Female)||1147 posts|
HSSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Academic Qualification|
|Sub – Inspector||Interested candidates must have completed the Graduation Degree and must have Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th standard or higher educations.|
|Constable GD (Male)||Interested candidates must have completed the 12th or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution & Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th standard or higher educations|
For additional details candidates should visit the official notification of the enlisting.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 25 Years.
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category aspirants as per the norms of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Application Form Fee:
|Category of post||General||SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG Aspirants of Haryana State only|
|Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3||Male Rs. 100/-
Female Non Resident of Haryana:- Rs. 100/-
Female of Haryana resident only Rs. 50/-
|Male: Rs. 25/-
Female: Rs. 13/-
|Cat. No. 4 to 5||Male Rs. 150/-
Female Non Resident of Haryana:- Rs. 150/-
Female of Haryana resident only Rs. 75/-
|Male: Rs. 35/-
Female: Rs. 18/-
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Exempted||Exempted|
Selection Methodology: Selection of the candidates are going to be done on the basis of their performance within Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Examination, Document Verification and Merit List.
- For GD Constable posts: Appointed candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 21700-69100.
- For Sub-Inspector (SI) Post: Appointed candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 35400-112400.
- Starting Date of online Application Form: 20th June 2018
- Closing Date for submission of Application Form: 02nd July 2018
How to Apply for Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is www.hryssc.in.
- Then, on the homepage candidates may download the Haryana Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Then, read it very carefully before filling the online application form.
- If you are eligible and fill the application form with all the correct information without making any mistake.
- Then, Upload the recent pas port size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Attach all the requisite documents with the application form.
- After that, verify all the details which is mentioned in the application form.
- Then, click on the submit tab button and submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee in required.
- Take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
Official Website: www.hryssc.in