Haryana PSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana PSU (Haryana Public Service Commission) PANCHKULA has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Professor. The vacancies as per notification are published by the Haryana Public Service Commission is 524 in number. So, it’s a grand opportunity for the candidates who are looking for any respectable Govt. sector’s job and deserves all the eligibility criteria and educational qualification demanded by the commission of Haryana Staff Selection (PANCHKULA). As per the recently published advertisement of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, the applying procedure for the Haryana PSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019 will continue from 15th Mar 2019 till the last date of 15th Apr 2019 by 5:00 PM.
Brief of the Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission (PANCHKULA).
Job Role: Assistant Professors.
Total No. of Vacancies: 524 Posts.
Nationality: Should be Indian.
Pay Range: Rs.9300/ to Rs.34800/- PB-II 5400/-‘The Entry Level’s Pay Band’.
Age Limit: As per mentioned in the official notification.
Mode of Selection: Written Exam/Interview.
Advertisement No: 1/2019.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification Required for Haryana PSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates should have a good academic record with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade-B in the 7 point’s scale with the letter grades of A, B,C,D,E, F & O at the Post-Graduation or Master Degree Level in the relevant subjects from any authorized Indian University or its equivalent degree from any reputed Foreign University.
- Should have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Level or Higher Education standard.
- As per the minimum eligibility requirement for the appointment of Assistant Professor in College, candidates should have a passing qualification of the NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by the UGC (University Grant Commission)or the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research or any other similar test is accredited by the UGC (University Grant Commission) like SLET/SET.
- Candidates have a qualification of Ph.D. accredited by the UGC (University Grant Commission) as per minimum eligibility standard in terms of the Ph.D. degree qualification under the regulation of 2009 shall be exempted from the minimum eligibility requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates who have passed a SET examination after June 2002 shall be considered eligible for the appointment on the post of lecturer in the University/Colleges belongs to the state from where he/she has passed the examination of the SET. The status of the SET will be kept unchanged for the SET exam before 1st June 2002.
- Candidates who have cleared SET shall be considered eligible for the appointment of lecturer anywhere in India.
- For any other more details taking the eligibility criteria and educational qualification of the Haryana PSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019, candidates have to visit the official website of the Haryana PSU at hpsc.gov.in
- Age limit- Haryana PSC Recruitment 2019 (As on 15 Mar 2019): Should be 21 to 42 years on or prior to 15 days of the month next following the last date of the application submitted to the commission.
As per the Upper Age limit relaxation:
|For SC/BC (Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes of A & B of Haryana State only)||05 years|
|For the teachers working in Educational Department, Haryana, For unmarried females of Haryana only, women who receives allowance from her husband as per the order issued by the Civil/Criminal Courts, women whose husband is remarried, women has legal separation from her husband, women living legally separated for two years from her husband because he has deserted her for staying his wife, Widow of any defense personnel. These all women will get the age relaxation on showing affidavit is countersigned by two persons: The legislature & The Local Bodies of the Panchayats & the Bar Association.||45 years|
|For PWD (Person With Disability) of General Category||05 years|
|For PWD (Person With Disability) of SC/BC-A & For BC-B of Haryana State||10 years|
For further information taking age limit relaxation, candidates have to visit and carefully check all the given details in the official website of the Haryana (PSU) Panchkula
Application Fee Details for the Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
|SI.No||Category Wise||Fee Details|
|1.||(i) For Male candidates of GC (general Category) along with the dependent son of the Ex-Servicemen from Haryana State.|
(ii) And for Males of GC (General Categories and of other reserved categories) belongs to other states.
|2.||For Females of GC (General Category & reserved Categories of all states.||Rs.125/-only.|
|3.||For Male categories of SC/BC/ECM/EBP (Gen) of Haryana.||Rs.125/-only.|
|4.||For PH (Physically Disabled Candidates) have at least 40% disability and is the native of Haryana only.||No Fee|
Mode of Payment-Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The payment of the application fee will be through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card up to 24:00 hours midnight till the closing date 15 Apr 2019 from only the official link provided by the Haryana PSU (Public Service Commission) at http://www.hpsonline.in
- The fee once paid will not be refundable who can’t be shortlisted for the further selection process.
How to Apply:
- Any Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Haryana PSU (Public Service Commission) Panchkula ’hpsc.govt.in’ before the last date of 15 Apr 2019.
- Candidates, after filing and submitting the application form, should not send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidates have mistakenly sent the hardcopy of the application form then, his/her candidature will be rejected and will not be considered for the final appointment of the Assistant Professor-College Cadre (Higher Education Department), Haryana.
- The candidate can keep the hard copy of the application form safe for their own records and for submission to the commission for future requirement.