Latest Update (19th June 2018): Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited has released the HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 105 Assistant Engineer Vacancy at the official website of Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited that is www.hpgcl.gov.in
HVPNL Notification 2018
Good news for all those aspirants who are looking for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 from a very long time. The HPGCL Department is going to announce the HVPNL Vacancy 2018 for the placement of eligible and efficient aspirants on the various no.s of posts. Now, in this post, we are going to share all the details regarding the UHBVNL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 in the following segments of this post. All the interested contenders may apply online for this vacancy from the official website of Haryana Power Utilities comprising of the Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited that is www.hpgcl.gov.in. Therefore, for more details, aspirants must visit our careerjobs360 official website on regular basis and get all the latest updates from here.
HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
The Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited has released the UHBVNL Vacancy 2018 intend to hire the eligible and skilled aspirants on 105 numbers of Assistant Engineer posts in the department. The Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited department is looking for the efficient and capable contenders for vacant posts. Job Extracts, who are looking for the job in HPGCL then they may apply online for HVPNL AE Recruitment 2018 from the official website. Aspirants may submit the online application form on or before the closing date which is 1st August 2018. Moreover information regarding the HPGCL Jobs 2018 such as age limit, academic qualification, selection limit, important dates etc are provided below in the article. For more details aspirants can check this page regularly.
www.hpgcl.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Detail Regarding||HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||HPGCL, HVPNL, UHBVNL, DHBVNL|
|Total No. of Vacant Vacancies||105 Posts|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Engineer Posts|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st August 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited is the electricity generating co. of the Govt. of Haryana in India. It has been entrusted with the responsibility of setting up of new generating stations in the state of Haryana, Punjab. HPGCL is an ISO: 9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001 Certified Co.. The certification was awarded by BSI. Currently, it had 6 power stations and projects located at Panipat, Yamuna Nagar, Hissar and Jhajjar districts. HPGCL was incorporated as a company on 17 March in the year 1997 and was given the responsibility of operating & maintenance of State’s own generating projects. As a result, HPGCL came in existence on 14th August in the year 98 for bringing in excellence in power generation in the states own Generating stations.
HVPNL AE Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited will invite the Application Forms from the eligible and passionate applicants through online mode for fill up the 105 number of vacant Posts in the department. Individuals may submit their online application form on time on or before the closing date which is 01st August 2018.
- Willing aspirants should have a Bachelor of Engg Degree or equivalent degree from any institute authorized by the AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% of scores – General Category aspirants and 55% marks – SC category aspirants of Haryana domicile.
- Willing aspirants should have done BCA with at least 60% marks – General & other category and 55% marks – SC category of Haryana Domicile or full-time MCA/ M.Sc (IT) from a recognized University for and have completed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric class.
- For more details, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit is 20 years
- Maximum age limit is 42 years
- Age relaxation will be provided only to the reserved category as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the following selection levels which is going to be organized by Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Form Fee:
|Initial Date of Application Form||18th June 2018|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||1st August 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notified Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online for HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, all the willing applicants must visit the official website of Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited that is hpgcl.gov.in.
- Then, go through the career section on the homepage and find out the HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- After that, click on the official notification link and open it in the next web page.
- Now, read all the instruction from the official advertisement very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online option.
- After that, fill all the correct details in the application.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Deposit the application form fee.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and click on the submit tab option and submit the application form.
Official Website: www.hpgcl.gov.in