HSSC JE Recruitment 2019, the HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) has recently published an exam schedule for the HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 their official PDF notification for overall 49 Junior Engineer (Electrical) jobs under UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited), Haryana for those hardworking eligible candidates who so far trying their best for a respected job in Govt. sector. The online forms distribution will go on from 4th Feb 2019 to 5th March 2019 till 11:59 PM as per Haryana SSC (HSSC) Recruitment 2019 published a notification on 8th Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM. In order to get the proper participation in recruitment exam, candidates have to match all the requirement personalized details are decided by the HSSC board. Any eligible & able to qualify candidate can fill the application form of the Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019 in accordance to the proper detailed procedure of the HSSCs official PDF notification, which is well mentioned in this website too.
Overview of The HSSCs Official Notification:
|Exam Conducting Department
||HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
|Name of Post Department
||UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited) Haryana
||Of State Govt.
|Exam & Application’s fee payment mode
|Mode of Exam
In Regards to the Entire Program of the HSSC JE Recruitment 2019:
|Events of Recruitment
|Date of official HSSC Notification
|Initial date of applying
|Last date of applying
||5-03-2019 till 11:59 PM
|Last date of fee payment
||8-03-2019 till 11:59 PM
|Commencement date of Exam
||Will be available soon.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification of the HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Should have 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any recognized institute of AICTE or of a State Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks in regards to General & Other categories candidates in addition to minimum 55% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Or should have Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering or its equivalent degree from any duly recognized university of Central Government or State Government with at least 60% marks for General & other categories and 55% marks for SC categories’ candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Should have a passing degree of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
Age Limit Restriction for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019:
- For applying for the post of HSSC JE (Junior Engineer) the minimum requiring age is 18 years.
- While in maximum it can be below or equal to 42 years.
- For reserved candidates, 3-5 years will be the relaxation’s age.
- For Ex-servicemen, the relaxation will be up to the continuous military service added by three years.
- In respect of Widows, Divorcee, Legally separated women, Deserted women & Unmarried women it is kept up to 47 years as per general Government instruction.
- For the person belonging to SC (Scheduled Cast), Backward Class (A), & Backward Class (B) the upper age relaxation is as per the Haryana Govt. instruction.
Vacancy Details-HSSC JE Recruitment 2019:
Total No.of Vacancy is 49 posts.
|General or Unreserved
|SC (Scheduled Cast)
Expected Salary Standard for JE (Junior Engineer) Posts:
- For all the eligible shortlisted candidates of JE, the HSSC has decided to offer a very decent package, which will be up to Rs.35,400/- per month of Level-6.
Application Fee Details for the Haryana SSC (HSSC) Recruitment 2019:
||Caste Category Wise Fee Payment limit
||For Gen (Male)
||For Gen (Female)
||For Females of Haryana Resident Only
||For SC/BC Candidates only from Haryana State (Male)
||For SC/BC Candidates only from Haryana State (Female)
||For Ex-Servicemen of Haryana
Mode of Payment Details for the JE (Junior Engineer) Recruitment Exam:
- To fill the online form of the HSSC JE Recruitment 2019,a candidate have to make the payment via Net Banking or e-Challan from any of the branches of the authorized Govt. sectors Banks like the State Bank of India, IDBI Bank, & Punjab National Bank while applying online application form for recruitment’s exam.
- Fee once paid will be non-refundable/transferable/adjustable.
HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019- Selection Procedure/Exam pattern:
- The selection process of the HSSC JE Recruitment 2019will consist of two processes:
- Written Test.
HSSC JE (Junior Engineer) Exam patterns for Written
||Duration of Exam
||General Studies & General Abilities
||Technical Subjects (Civil & Electrical)
How To Apply With Proper Official Notification’s Instruction:
- Step-1: Go & open the official portal of the HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)http://www.hssc.gov.in.
- Step-2: After opening on the home page, look for & click on the recruitment application form page.
- Step-3: Here, first read all the given instructions & procedures carefully before starting to fill the online application form.
- Step-4: Then, in the online application form, candidates have to start filling all the relevant information related to him.
- Step-5: After applying online, the Registration No. & password will automatically be generated.
- Step-6: After the successful filling of the application form, candidates have to make the payment as the last procedure through e-Challan & Net-Banking.
- Step-7: Then, need to take the clear printout of the Registration No & Password along with the submitting application form & e-Receipt for the future requirement.