The government agency, HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) recruits staffs in Haryana. The Recruitments of Group D, Group C, Group B for several ministries and departments are done on the basis of pre-set criteria of HSSC Recruitment 2019. So far, its headquarters is present in Haryana. This commission was earlier known as SSSB (Subordinate Services Selection Board). Every year, the procedure of recruitment remains Written Exam, Interview, after that the selected candidates are required to pass the Physical Test and the last step involves Document Verification. This year as well, the procedure for recruitment purpose is absolutely the same.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 is new job notice by HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) for Gram Sachiv and Canal Patwari posts. Total 1327 vacancies have been allotted by Haryana HSSC for Gram Sachiv and Canal Patwari positions. The job location will remain in Haryana state. The minimum age limit is kept for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitments 2019 is 17 years and the maximum is 42 years, whereas, for HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019, the age limit varies from 18 to 42 years.
All the eligible and willing candidates can apply for the job by filling online form on or before 23rd April 2019, the last date for its form filling through www.hssc.gov.in. From the HSSC official website, download the official notification.
Exam Conducting Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Formerly Named Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Job Type: State Govt.
Total Vacancies combining Gram Sachiv Recruitments & Canal Patwari Recruitment: 1327.For Gram Sachiv Recruitments-435 & for Canal Patwari Recruitment-892.
Job Placement: Anywhere of Haryana.
Exam For The Posts: Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv.
Exam Type: Online.
Pay Scale: For HSSC Gram Sachiv Rs. 5200-20200/- Plus Rs.1900 GP & For HSSC Canal Patwari Rs. 5200-20200/- Plus Rs.1900 GP.
|Important Dates of Events|
|Online Application Form Starting Date of Submission||21/03/2019|
|Online Application Form Closing Date of Submission||23/04/2019|
HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification:
For irrigation & water resources department in Haryana (the job of Canal patwari)
- Candidates with 10th standard or its equivalent or have completed higher secondary study from any reputed institute/ board. In case of selection, preference will be given to candidates possesses a higher standard qualification.
- Hindi/Sanskrit was the subject up to matriculation standard or higher educational standard.
- Selected candidate has to undergo the six month’s training. After the completion of the training, the candidates are required to pass the Departmental Patwari Examination too. After passing the departmental exam, they will finally be able to get hired in the given Canal Patwari post.
- Candidates have no recognized degree from Haryana Government will not be considered.
- For more details, visit the HSSC official website.
For development & panchayat department in Haryana
- Candidates with 10th standard or higher secondary standard or its equivalent from any recognized institute/board.
- Hindi/Sanskrit was the subject upto matriculation level or higher education level.
- Candidates have no recognized degree of Haryana Govt. will not be considered.
- For more details, do visit the HSSC official website.
Detailed Application Fee of HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 & HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019:
- Fee payment is accepted from both the modes, online and offline.
|For General Category Male||Rs.100/-|
|For General Category Female.||Rs.50/-|
|For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Male||Rs.25/-|
|For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Female||Rs.13/-|
|For Ex-Servicemen or Physically Handicapped candidates||NIL|
Besides, application fee, the interested candidates can collect all the important details like, Admit Cards, Syllabus, Vacancies, Results etc. directly by visiting the official site by logging in the credentials.
The Payment Modes are:
- Offline Mode- By E-Challan
- Online Mode- By Net Banking.
- For depositing fee candidate can choose any branch of the State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, IDBI Bank or Punjab National Bank etc.
- For HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019, Pay Scale varies between Rs. 5200-20200/- including Rs.1900 GP.
- For HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019, Pay Scale varies between Rs. 5200-20200/- including Rs. 1900 GP.
Required Age Limit
|For Canal Patwari Post||18 to 42 in minimum.|
|For Gram Sachiv Post||17 to 42 in minimum|
|As per Upper Age Relaxation|
|For PHCgeneral categories have any kind physical disabilities||10 years.|
|For PHC SC’s & BC’s||15 years.|
|For Ex-servicemen relaxation as per military service||Added 3 years more.|
|For Widow, divorcee, legally separated, unmarried & deserted women||Up to 47 years.|
|For SC/BC(A)/BC(B)/SBC/EBPG||As per HSSC reservation rules.|
How to Apply
The mode of application is online only. Here are the criteria to fill the form for HSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit www.hssc.gov.in, the official HSSC website.
- Search and find the right notification popping there for the recruitment and click on it.
- Read it out carefully and check whether you are eligible for HSSC jobs or not.
- After that, fill up all the necessary details in the online form. Along with it, upload all mandatory documents.
- Submit the application via online mode. You can submit it till its closing date.