As per Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s recent advertisement, it has invited an application of HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019 for over 778 Sanskrit TGT Vacancies under the Rest of Haryana & Mewat Cadre categories. As per the HSSC TGT Vacancy criteria, any eligible candidates belonging to any part of India can apply for the post before the due date of application submission on 25th March 2019. All the eligible candidates will be chosen through direct recruitment process is organized by the board of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Besides the full info of Age Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Date of application submission, qualification & selection process, a candidate may check the authentic official notification PDF of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for any further query.
Detail Info of the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019:
|HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019-Details|
|Conducting Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Job Role||TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Sanskrit|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt. Jobs.|
|Job location||Anywhere of Haryana|
|Application fee payment & submission||Online mode only|
Important dates of events of HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019:
|Publishing date of notification of HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019||14-01-2019|
|Beginning date of the online form submission||22nd February 2019|
|Ending date of the online form submission||25-03-2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date of the HSSC TGT Sanskrit recruitment application fee.||28-03-2019 till 11:59 PM|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria cum Qualification of HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019:
- Must have B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject in addition to 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Must have B.A. with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject in addition to 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Must have B.A. with at least 45% marks and in Sanskrit as an elective subject with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) according to the norms of NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulation issued time to time in this regard.
- Should have the qualification up to Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% along with 4 years BA Ed.
- Should have B.A. with at least 50% marks and also in Sanskrit as an elective subject along with I-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Should have Shastri with at least 50% marks from a recognized Indian university and Shiksha Shastri or Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.) or Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit conducted by the Haryana Government or its equivalent qualification from recognized Haryana Education Department. In case of B.Ed., Sanskrit as a teaching subject from any Recognized university; Certificate should be of qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) or School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) and Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. or M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
Age limit as per HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019:
- Minimum age is kept 18 years.
- And the maximum age is kept 42 years.
- For upper age relaxation in regards to SC/BC mentioned in the official HSSC’s PDF notification 2019.
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Fee payment of the application shall be through online mode only.
Pay Scale of HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019:
- The selected candidate will be offered a handsome amount of Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/- per month.
The selection process of the HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019 will be based on two stages:
- Through Written Test.
Posts Details of HSSC TGT Vacancy
|SI.No||Posts Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|1||TGT-Sanskrit (Rest Of Haryana)||615|
|2||TGT-Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre)||163|
Allocation of posts-post wise & category wise:
For TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) – Total 615 Posts.
|SC (Schedule Cast)||124|
For TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) -Total 163 Posts.
Application Fee-HSSC TGT Vacancy:
HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019 application fee is decided as per the post categories.
|SI. No||Caste Category||Application Fee|
|2||General Female of Haryana||Rs.75/-|
|3||For SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male)||Rs.35/-|
|4||For SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female)||Rs.18/-|
Proper Stepwise instruction to apply for HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019:
- Step-1: At First, go to the official Website of HSSC hssc.gov.in.
- Step-2: Then, on the home page click on the official recently published notification “HSSC TGT Sanskrit Notification 2019“.
- Step-3: Then, follow the details mentioned in the Haryana SSC Notification 2019.
- Step-4: Here, check every eligibility criteria’s details for HSSC TGT jobs.
- Step-5: If you feel eligible then, click on the “HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” button.
- Step-6: After that, fill all the required & mandatory details in the HSSC TGT Sanskrit Application Form 2019.
- Step-7: Then, pay the application & examination fee on the next page.
- Step-8: At last verify every detail well before submitting HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 application form & also don’t forget to take the printout of this application form and fee payment submission as a proof for the future use.