Latest Update (21st November 2017): Haryana Education Board will soon publish the HTET Application Form 2017. Candidates can Apply online for Haryana TET Notification at www.htet.nic.in
HTET Application Form 2017
Hello, Friends, if you are eagerly looking for the Haryana TET 2017 Application Form then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we are going to describe all the information related to the Haryana TET Notification 2017 in the following sections of the article. Candidates who want to do a job in Teaching Line in Haryana State then they should need to take a look at the below-mentioned details. Candidates may fill the online registration form from the official website of the department that is www.htet.nic.in. For more information, candidates can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here and stay in touch with us for further use.
Haryana TET Application Form 2017
The Haryana Education Board will soon publish the Haryana TET Notification 2017 on the official website of the department. Candidates who are looking for the Teaching Jobs in Haryana State. Then they can apply online for the Haryana TET Application Form 2017 from the official website of the HTET which is given at the end of this article. Each and Every year large number of applicants applied for this examination. Interested and eligible candidates may submit online application form on or before the last date which is updated soon. Then candidates will be conducted Haryana TET Examination very soon at the various examination centers in Haryana State for all those candidates who had applied for the teaching jobs. For more details, such as age criteria, selection procedure, educational qualification, application fees and how to apply etc is given below in this article.
www.htet.nic.in Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Education Board|
|Information About||Haryana TET Application Form 2017|
|Name of the Examination||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application Form||01st November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application Form||13th November 2017|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
Teacher Eligibility Test is also called as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. This test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is organized by both Central government and State governments in India. Most states organize their own TET.
Haryana TET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Haryana Education Board has organized the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test at the various examination centers in Haryana State. Candidates who are going to give the written examination must apply on or before the deadline date. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
For Classes I to V
- Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks or also appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE.
- Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks Or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education are also eligible.
- Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in last year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Candidates must have completed Graduation or appearing in final year of two-year Diploma in
- Elementary Education
- Candidates must have passed Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects from the recognized institute.
For Classes VI to VIII
- Candidates must have passed B.A./B.Com and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from the recognized Institute.
- Candidates must have passed B.A. /B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education; in accordance with the NCTE
- Candidates must have completed B.A. /B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education from the recognized University.
- Candidates must have done Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks & 4 year
- Bachelor in Elementary Education
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the department.
For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Aspirant for this category should possess the Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from an authorized university.
Age Limitation: For age limitation, candidates can check the official advertisement.
- For All Candidates except SC and Differently abled – Rs. 600/-
- For SC & Differently abled candidates of Haryana Domicile only – Rs. 300/-
- For SC and Differently abled of another state – Rs. 600/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
HTET Application Form 2017 Important Dates
- HTET Online application form Start On 1st November 2017
- Deadline date of online application Form: 13th November 2017
- Correction in Application form: 11 & 12th November 2017
- HTET Admit Card 2017 Released on 15th December 2017
- HTET Level I (PRT) Examination Date: 24th December 2017
- HTET Level II (TGT) Examination Date: 24th December 2017
- HTET Level III (PGT) Examination Date: 23rd December 2017
How to Download the Haryana TET Application Form 2017
All the interested and skilled candidates who are eligible and interested them may apply online from the official website of the department. Aspirants can submit the online application form on or before the deadline date which is available soon. Here, we are providing some simple steps to fill the application form. Applicants have a glance at the given steps below in the article.
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of Haryana Education Board that is www.htet.nic.in.
- Then, on the home page go to the notification section and find out the Haryana TET Application Form 2017Notification Link.
- Open the link in the next web page
- The login page will open in front of you.
- Fill the application form with correct data and attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, Take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use
Official Website: www.htet.nic.in