Latest Update (14th September 2018): Indian Air Force will soon release the AFCAT Application Form 2018 Candidates may Check AFCAT I Exam Notification on the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
AFCAT Notification 2018
Candidates are you keenly waiting for the AFCAT Application Form 2018 then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we are going to share all the detailed information related to the Air Force Commissioned Officer Application Form 2018 in the below section of the article. Interested aspirants must read out this article with proper attention and grab all the details from here. You may apply online for this application form from the official website of the department that is www.careerairforce.nic.in/ indianairforce.nic.in. For latest news candidates must check our careerjobs360 page and stay connected with us for further reference.
AFCAT I Application Form 2018
Indian Air Force will soon release the official notification of for Air Force Common Admission Test- 01/2018 for Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Non-Technical) squads, Ground Duty (Technical) in the department. Candidates who want to appear in AFCAT I examination then they may fill the online application form of AFCAT Notification 2018 which is released in the month of December 2017 from the official website of the department. Applicants may submit the online AFCAT I 2018 Application Form on or before the deadline date which is December 2017. Moreover details, about the notification such as age limit, educational qualification, application fee and how to fill the application form in the below description of the article.
indianairforce.nic.in Notification 2018
|Name of the Department||Indian Air Force|
|Information Regarding||AFCAT Application Form 2018|
|Examination Name||Air Force Commissioned Officer|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Post||Commissioned Officer|
|Last Date of Application Form||January 2018|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
|Official Website||www.careerairforce.nic.in/ indianairforce.nic.in|
AFCAT Post Wise Vacancy Detail
- 202/17F/SSC/M and W ( Short Service Commission for men and women)
- 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- 201/17G/SSC/M and W (Short Service Commission for men and women)
- 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- 201/17T/SSC/M and W (Short Service Commission for men and women)
The Indian Air Force provides excellent career opportunities in the defense sector. To recruit the contenders and to offer the career opportunities the Indian Air Force organizes the AFCAT examination twice in a year. AFCAT is also known as Air Force Common admission test (AFCAT). AFCAT examination is organized twice in a year in the month of February & July month. Now the Indian Air Force is going to issue the online application form for AFCAT examination which is going to held in the last week of February 2018. Aspirants can get the details like an application form, eligibility conditions, age limit, application form fee and such other details here.
Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Flying Branch Post: Interested aspirants must have done Graduation in any discipline from an authorized University who have attained mini. 60% marks and have cleared Maths & Physics at 10+2 level OR BE/B.Tech degree Or cleared Section A and B written examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineer (India) OR Aeronautical Society of India from an authorized University with mini. 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Technical Branch Post: Interested aspirants must have done 10+2 with Physics & Maths & a minimum of four-year degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from authorized University/Institute OR cleared sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers.
- For Ground Branch Post: Interested aspirants must have done Graduation Degree/ B.Com Degree/ MBA/MCA or MA/M.Sc Degree from any authorized University/ Institution.
Age Limitation as on 01.01.2018: Aspirants age must lie in between 20-26 years old.
- For Flying Branch Post: 20 to 24 years
- For Technical & Ground Branch Post: 20 to 26 years
- For Flying Branch Post: Rs. 82,050/- Per Month
- For Technical Branch Post: Rs. 71,550/- Per Month
- For Ground Branch Post: Rs. 68,550/- Per Month
Application Form Fee: There will be no application form charges for this application form.
|Events Name||AFCAT-1 2018 February Exam||AFCAT 2 July Exam Events 2018|
|Notification Release date||December 2017||June 2018|
|Application Form date||December 2017||June 2018|
|Last date of Application form||January 2018||June 2018|
|Examination Date||February 2018||July 2018|
|Result date||April 2018||October 2018|
How to fill AFCAT Application Form 2018?
Part I Registration
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department.
- Then aspirants need to click on the given link to access AFCAT 2018 Application Form.
- Now, One Time Registration Process showing page will open in front of you.
- Then, fill the application form with all the correct information.
- After clicking the submit tab button a registration number will be generated which will be needed at the time of filling second part of the application form.
Part II Registration
- After completion Part I Registration, aspirants need to proceed to the 2nd part.
- In the second part of the application form, candidates need to choose the examination center, remit the application form fee if required and upload necessary documents with the form.
- Download copy of filled application form & keep it safe for future reference.
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in/ www.indianairforce.nic.in