Latest Information (27th June 2018): Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 || Candidates may Apply for 10190 Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, II, III Notification at the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
IBPS RRB Notification 2018
There is great news for those contenders who want to build their future bright in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Here, in this post, we are going to discuss all the information regarding the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 in the following section of the post. Interested and eligible contenders who want to do a work in TBPSC Department they must have the glance on this post & grab all the details. Contenders may apply online for this IBPS Officer Scale I Vacancy 2018 from the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. www.ibps.in. For additional details, scholars must check our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest notification from here.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
The IBPS-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the employment notification for IBPS RRB Vacancy 2018 for hiring eligible and skilled competitors on the 10190 Post of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in the department. The IBPS department is seeking for the deserving and passionate contenders on the various vacant posts in the IBPS department. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online for this IBPS RRB Group “A”-Officers Recruitment 2018 from the official website of IBPS. You may submit your application form latest by 2nd July 2018 through online mode. For more details candidates must read this article till the end.
www.ibps.in RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Also Known as||IBPS|
|Also Known as||IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||10190 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Post|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||8th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||2nd July 2018|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
|IBPS Official Portal||www.ibps.in|
IBPS Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5249|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||1208|
|Officer Scale I||3312|
|Officer Scale II Information Technology Officer||81|
|Officer Scale II Chartered Accountant||21|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||17|
|Officer Scale II Law Officer||32|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||38|
|Officer Scale III||160|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||72|
IBPS RRB Group “A”-Officers Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Office Assistant Post: Willing candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Knowledge of Computer & Local Language.
- For Officer Scale – I Post: Willing candidates must have a Degree in any disciplines with computer & local language knowledge.
- For Officer Scale – II Post: Willing candidates must have a Degree in any disciplines with computer and local language knowledge.
- For IT Officer Post: Willing candidates must have done Graduate from any well recognized University.
- For Chartered Accountant Post: Willing candidates must have done CA
- For Law Officer Post: Willing candidates must have 50% Marks in Graduation with One Year of Experience.
- For Officer Scale – III Post: Willing candidates must have 50% Marks in Graduation with 5 Years of Experience.
- Office Assistant: 18 to 28 Years
- Officer Scale – I: 18 to 30 Years
- Officer Scale – II: 21 to 32 Years
- Officer Scale – III: 21 to 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category.
- Officer Scale (I, II & III)
- 100 for SC/ST/ PWD Category
- 600/- for all others Category
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- 100/- for SC/ST/ PWD/ EXSM Category
- 600/- for all others Category
Selection Process: Selection of aspirants will be based on their performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Nationality / Citizenship – A candidates should have Citizen of Indian, Citizen of Nepal, Citizen of Bhutan, A Tibetan refugee
|Events Name||Key Dates|
|Online Registration Commence date||8th June 2018|
|Online Application Submission Closing date||2nd July 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training for Officer Scale-I||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Examination Training for Officer Scale-I||30th July to 4th August 2018|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Examination Training for Office Assistant||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Examination Training for Office Assistant||6th to 11th August 2018|
|Download of call letters for online Pre-exam2018||Officer Scale -I: July 2018
Office Assistant: August 2018
|Online IBPS RRB Pre Examination 2018
|Officer Scale-I – 11th August 2018,
12th August 2018 and 18th August 2018 (if required)
Office Assistant- 19th August 2018,
25th August 2018 & 01st September 2018
|Result of Online Preliminary examination
§ Officer Scale-I
§ Office Assistant
|Download of Admit Card for Online IBPS RRB Main/ Single||Officer Scale-I, II& III –September 2018
Office Assistant- September 2018
|Online IBPS Main/ Single Exam||Officers (I, II & III) – 30th September 2018
Office Assistant – 07th October 2018
|Declaration of IBPS RRB Main Examination Result 2018||October 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview For Officers Scale I, II & III||November 2018|
|Conduct of Personal interview For Officers Scale I, II & III||November 2018|
|Provisonal Allotment||January 2019|
How to Apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018
- First of all, willing candidates must log on to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is ibps.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and search out the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018link and then, Click on the relevant link on home page.
- Now, Read the official notification before applying for the post.
- Then, fill the application form with all the right information without making any mistake.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, click on the submit button and submit the application form
- At last, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safely for future use.
Official Website: www.ibps.in